Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Blasts Isaac Cruz: 'I Turn Pits Into Poodles'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Haymon fighter ducking.

Comment

The island boys are a waste of energy. Hopefully they make Zepeda vs Shakur the eliminator to entice that fight.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Alright dmx calm down.
        vital1983 vital1983 likes this.

Comment

I think Top Rank needs to be ready to lose money on one or two fights with Stevenson or at maybe break even, in order to build him up. Zepeda is on his way to superstardom, and you expect Golden Boy to put him in a fight where he has a 30 percent chance of winning? And work with a rival network on it? Uncle Bob has got to bend over backwards to make that happen.

Comment

I thought Pitbull was real deal, the mini Mike Tyson. But now looks like Shakur is the new Sheriff in the town

Comment

I think he will turn Zepeda into a chicken too.

I don't see GBP agreeing to let their newfound star fight on ESPN.

Comment

Glad to see this overrated Mexi midget basic brawler getting exposed.

He's like A yorky terrier nipping at the heels of rottweilers thinking he's their equal... until they actual turn their attention to him.. then reality sinks in. CLOWN
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha....Gervonta best opp is scared af to fight Stevenson. Wheres the DavisD!ckriders at?
                  Pitiful Cruz got turned into a Poodle.
                  Uncle SneakyTouch Uncle SneakyTouch likes this.

Comment

Cruz getting punked like this is embarrassing. All the talk of being willing to fight anyone. No, you're not.

Cruz was being made into something he never even hinted at, let alone actually being. Just look at the garbage he's faced. Why bother with such low-level competition? Well, so long "PPV star".

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                      It would be nice if Bob sent an actual real offer. Rumor is that Bob is doing the same thing with Stevenson as he did with Crawford were they send low ball offers to opponents with no real intentions of making the fight. And then say the other guy is not interested, I mean Zepeda is saying the offer is 100k, which is ok, but Zepeda just made double that fighting a lesser profile guy in Diaz. So if Stevenson and Bob are Serious, they should actually send a serious offer. What they are doing is low-balling the guys they don't want, so once they turn it down, they can go down the WBC rankings and get the guy they really want, just watch, soon you will here that Stevenson is taking on the 6th or 7th ranked contender in an eliminator. That's what Bob does, he did it to perfection with Crawford, he will continue this strategy for Stevenson.
                      Haymon can send offers to other promoters and make ir public. He aint working with Golden Boy, Top Rank, Matchroom, Crawford.. There is a comon issue there.

No
                      Davis vs Ryan, Loma, Toe, Haney
                      Charlo vs Mungia, GGG
                      Spence vs Crawford, Ortiz, Boots
                      Cruz vs Shakur, or anyone not with PBC

Comment

Working...
                      X