Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Wasn't 100% in Bivol Fight, He Can't Give Anything More - I Can!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo needs to understand that he won’t KO Bivol. He will have to increase punch out put and leg movement to win a decision. The version of canelo that was light , emphasized waist movement, and focused on hand and foot speed like the one that knocked out khan is the version that would be perfect to be bivol. Canelo can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Man stop with that sh.it. You were on the best run through 168 ever, you stepped up to fight Bivol ( stupid casuals expected you to win easily, lol) and you lost. Bivol was better, face it.
      Stop blowing your own trumpet, the guy is going again at the same handicapped weight so he is backing his mouth up, some of your picks are worse than stupid casuals, you get one right don't make you Eddie expert, Bivol was better on the night lets see if he accomplishes what Canelo does he has a long way to go, hats of to Bivol he has 2 good wins and credit to Canelo for going again.

Comment

Canelo fans are secretly terrified of this fight: make any excuses you want about him going vegan or being injuries, but we all know what the real reason for him losing is: bivol is the superior athlete, the superior fighter, and the bigger man who could have stopped saul last time if he put his foot on the gas a bit more.

the excuses are about to end, come to terms w the inevitable now, so when the fight happens you won’t be living in denial: Saul is getting the **** best out of him this time in the rematch, bivol is beating the brakes off him again!

Comment

Bivol isn't an anxious fighter who burns through unnecessary fuel, bivol has said that canelo has power etc, problem for canelo is in a rematch bivol will force him again to fight at a higher pace that will tell in the later rounds, The Bivol is capable of getting a stoppage.

An intriguing rematch.
          shwaap shwaap likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Stop blowing your own trumpet, the guy is going again at the same handicapped weight so he is backing his mouth up, some of your picks are worse than stupid casuals, you get one right don't make you Eddie expert, Bivol was better on the night lets see if he accomplishes what Canelo does he has a long way to go, hats of to Bivol he has 2 good wins and credit to Canelo for going again.
            I don`t even know what you want to say man.

You are trying to find 100 excuses for Canelo`s loss but you also say 175 is not Canelo`s best weight.

I don`t care about Canelo`s career much, it is just funny, you guys expected him to beat Bivol easily, now you are full off silly excuses.

Why are you so butthurt about the fact that Bivol beat Canelo? is Canelo your neighbour or what?
            Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 11-24-2022, 06:41 AM.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

I like canelo but he’s trippin lol. He lacked 9 or 10 rounds not 1 or 2 smh. He gonna get schooled again
              Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

He lost by quite a margin, but credit to Canelo, he isn't scared of losing.

Even when he gets beaten, Canelo doesn't take a lot of punishment, and never gets knocked down.

Comment

LOL... This A#!hole is delusional, he gon' up the dose on Clen and still lose.

Comment

Canelo definitely has more speed than he showed that night. And that should seal the deal for him in the rematch. I wonder if he will be the underdog in the betting odds.

Comment

2nd fights don't go same way as 1st. It's funny how you can get koed like lennox Lewis did but people still have you as favourite in rematch, like being koed isn't serious loss? But just cos Nell lost comfortable decision, people give him no chance in rematch?
                      Newsflash, reality is Nell has as good chance of winning rematch as he did 1st fight
                      JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X