No announcement yet.

FAO: Bernard Fans (bets)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    he only looked tired in the Calzaghe fight. He used his legs for 12 rounds agains Pavlik, and looked like he could have went 12 more. He wasn't in the same spot for more than 5 seconds. Hopkins legs ae fine. It was his 43 year old stamina which caused him to tire a bit late against Calzaghe. Also it was Calzaghe simply throwing shots non stop even when he wasn't anywhere near hopkins which made the fight lookt he way it did.
    I agree on Hopkins legs being fine, I doubt there is anyone ay 175 that could make Hopkins use his legs like Joe did.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Bully, are you hi jacking my thread? it looks offly similiar to a hi jack... all thats missing is vinny and tuna melts
      No hijack. Just a response.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Bully, are you hi jacking my thread? it looks offly similiar to a hi jack... all thats missing is vinny and tuna melts

That thread was world class.

Comment

Yeah I'm up for the mill.

Comment

I got you down warp

Comment

Put me down for 10 Million or 30 Million, doesn't matter to me

Comment

ok 1 mill each, were all good... still waiting for bringer, but i am positive he is down

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Put me down for 10 Million or 30 Million, doesn't matter to me
                  see Reeds, this is real faith in your fighter. I expected you to put in no less than 15m for Roy

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    see Reeds, this is real faith in your fighter. I expected you to put in no less than 15m for Roy
                    I make smart bets, Im putting 5 mill on the fight... Ill be rooting 100% obviously... but I bet smart.

Comment

put me down you white *****

Comment

Working...
                      X