Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Eyes WBC Title Eliminator With William Zepeda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Eyes WBC Title Eliminator With William Zepeda

Shakur Stevenson is ready to call William Zepeda's bluff. The unbeaten former two-division titlist continues to explore a fight that will secure a place as the leading contender for the WBC lightweight title. The search began with the WBC order for Stevenson to face Mexico City's Isaac Cruz (24-2-1, 17KOs) in a final eliminator, with the winner to be named the sanctioning body's mandatory challenger for undisputed champion Devin Haney (29-0, 15KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Much prefer this fight over "his biggest win is a loss" Cruz. Zanfer >>>> Gibbons hype job.

Comment

This would be a great fight. Stevenson should be the favorite but Zepeda will be a live underdog. Here's hoping it happens.

Comment

Stevenson by Decision.
        Alexis67 Alexis67 likes this.

Comment

Stevenson not fv cking around.

Comment

Stevenson wants all the smoke while these so called warriors try to find excuses to not fight him.

Comment

Very impressed with Stevenson's ambition - he goes after what he wants, even if it means taking on a seriously top contender in his first fight at 135.
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Stevenson by boring decision. The hit me if you can catch me style is extremely difficult to beat.
                HandsofIron HandsofIron likes this.

Comment

I hope it happens. Zepeda is huge, Stevenson should be favorite but if you think Zepeda is not a very live dog, I think you might be in for a surprise.

Comment

Think this be a competitive fight at first, then Shakur will outbox him in the middle and then might get a knockout considering Zepeda has a glass chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X