Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter Doesn't Like Thurman's Chances In Possible Spence Bout: 'Good Can't Beat Great'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kieth Thurman will get to land a few shots in the early going, but when Spence has him measured he will drill him to the canvass.
    He won't let him off the hook, exacting his own form of revenge on Thurman for his refusing to give Spence a shot as his title years ago.
    It'll be Kieth's first knockout loss, and if isn't smart enough to retire after that, then he'll have many others forthcoming.
    Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

I would take Spence by KO.

Comment

Spence really fighting Keith after saying he would never fight him. I thought he was the TRUHT. Just another LIE. Ortiz and Boots are available. We know it's all ABOUT THE MONEY for Errol, but they keep blaming Crawford.

Comment

Keith is a boxer puncher that’s world class y’all keep sleeping on Thurman this is a whole different style then Pacquiao who was quicker than him. Spence fights only one way and that is come forward if Thurman is on his A game he can outbox him and win on points as long as he doesn’t make it a brawl he should be able to pull it off. Y’all keep talking about body shots he can’t take but he never went down from one yet and he knows how to get on his bike when in trouble lol. If Porter can last 12 rounds THURMAN damn sure can and don’t act like a Thurman can’t pop either. Ugas wobbled Spence and he hits like Malinaggi
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
            Y’all keep talking about body shots he can’t take but he never went down from one yet and he knows how to get on his bike when in trouble lol.
            Josesito with limited power damn near had Keef out.

You need to go back and watch Spence's assault on Ugas. Who had never been close to stopped before meeting Spence.

Keef better stay guarding that body or Spence might get a "body on the record", Spence still has a chip on his shoulder from Keef ducking him years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
              Spence really fighting Keith after saying he would never fight him. I thought he was the TRUHT. Just another LIE. Ortiz and Boots are available. We know it's all ABOUT THE MONEY for Errol, but they keep blaming Crawford.
              He is being forced to don't you look at the whole story or just the bits you want to look at.

And Errol has not come out and said the fight is on, so he may very well drop the WBC belt in the bin we don't know yet so before throwing knives lets see if the fight is on or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
                Keith is a boxer puncher that’s world class y’all keep sleeping on Thurman this is a whole different style then Pacquiao who was quicker than him. Spence fights only one way and that is come forward if Thurman is on his A game he can outbox him and win on points as long as he doesn’t make it a brawl he should be able to pull it off. Y’all keep talking about body shots he can’t take but he never went down from one yet and he knows how to get on his bike when in trouble lol. If Porter can last 12 rounds THURMAN damn sure can and don’t act like a Thurman can’t pop either. Ugas wobbled Spence and he hits like Malinaggi
                4yrs ago Thurman would have had a great shot, the version Ive seen fight his last 3 fights has been ordinary, Lopez Pac and Barrios. This is what Roach said before Manny beat Thurman and since then he has had more surgery and he has only been 12 rnds with 140 pounder that was having his first dip at 147 and Tank Davis stopped in his previous fight, Thurmans form is terrible, people are living off what he once was years ago.

Every time Freddie Roach watches Keith Thurman’s last fight, he is less impressed with Pacquiao’s upcoming opponent.

It wasn’t just that Josesito Lopez almost upset Thurman when he hurt the heavily favored fighter in the seventh round. Pacquiao’s trainer considered it a poor performance overall for the unbeaten WBA “super” world welterweight champion and questioned whether Thurman ever can regain the form that enabled him to defeat Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter before injuries interrupted his career.

“I thought I was watching a four-round fighter,” Roach told BoxingScene.com following a Pacquiao training session this week at Roach’s Wild Card Boxing Club. “I mean, he was terrible. He didn’t do well at all. But if you look at each of his last three fights, he’s faded in each one. I’m not sure if it’s the biceps injury or whatever they’re crying about, but he hasn’t looked good in the three fights that I’ve seen and I do have his last seven fights on tape.”
                Last edited by Roadblock; 11-23-2022, 12:14 AM.
                Fightfan79 Fightfan79 likes this.

Comment

Thurman would get a beatdown from Spence at any point in his career. He would have never won against him, and at this point he's gonna get TKO'd after taking a beating. Unless of course he runs like a sissy until the last 10 seconds of round 12 like IRONCHINHAGLER said, which is almost a 100% guarantee.
                  Last edited by Wacked_Out; 11-23-2022, 01:28 AM.
                  Fightfan79 Fightfan79 likes this.

Comment

$80 No
                    FREE Youtube Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Josesito with limited power damn near had Keef out.

You need to go back and watch Spence's assault on Ugas. Who had never been close to stopped before meeting Spence.

Keef better stay guarding that body or Spence might get a "body on the record", Spence still has a chip on his shoulder from Keef ducking him years ago.
                      Someone is going to have to explain to me when Ugas became great. He was beaten by 3 prospects. Basically, he was a feeder guppy unlike Lara, Rigo, etc. I guess the faded Manny win.

Comment

Working...
                      X