Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia Blows Past Gonzalo Coria in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia Blows Past Gonzalo Coria in Three Rounds

Munguia, Coria Fight Photos Gallery - Arena Astros, Guadalajara - In a middleweight fight, former WBO 154-pound champion Jaime Munguia (41-0, 32 KOs) battered and stopped Gonzalo Coria (21-6, 8 KOs) in three rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight was an absolute disgrace, how they can have a top # 3 ranked boxer go up against a much lower # 67 ranked fighter.
    You can get away with making atrocities such as this in preliminary bout's, but not in main event fights.
    Although I do think that Munguia is slightly better than Ramirez, they're are building up his record utilizing the same strategy.
    True to form he calls out the 40 year old GGG, believing that he's the least risk, with the most reward.
    This can only lead to another humiliation in the ring when he finally fights one of the top dogs in the division.
    I don't know if GGG will be his Kryptonite , but I believe that when he does meet the fighter that will turn the tables on him he'll get knocked out.

Comment

Biggest padded record in boxing since windmill

Comment

Working...
      X