Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sr: I Predict My Son Will Be Two-Time Undisputed By 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sr: I Predict My Son Will Be Two-Time Undisputed By 2024

Teofimo Lopez Sr. was incredulous when the scorecards were initially read. Having promised boxing fans around the world that his son, Teofimo Lopez, would make quick work of George Kambosos Jr. during their showdown in November of 2021, the loquacious trainer and father was taken aback when Kambosos was given the nod.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As long as he can remain mentally disciplined and focused then I don’t see a reason why he shouldn’t be a two-time multi-divisional undisputed champion.

Comment

Teo could get upset by Martin! Lol. If he can't get Martin out or scare him with his power. We'll see how Martin deals with Teo's power and intimidation factor.

Comment

I predict he wont.
        BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Teofimo Lopez Sr. was incredulous when the scorecards were initially read. Having promised boxing fans around the world that his son, Teofimo Lopez, would make quick work of George Kambosos Jr. during their showdown in November of 2021, the loquacious trainer and father was taken aback when Kambosos was given the nod.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Glad Martin eliminator is happening so soon.i want to see teo vs prograis/zepeda for wbc belt asap

Comment

Senior is deluded
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

Glad Martin eliminator is happening so soon.i want to see teo vs prograis/zepeda for wbc belt asap
              If he wins. It might be Sandor who wins.

Comment

Being undisputed doesn't mean much when you lose your very next fight to a blown up featherweight

Comment

Delusional Idiot....

Comment

The potential is there but Lopez won't fight the threats in his division

Comment

Working...
                    X