Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin-Rivera Showtime Card Moved To The Cosmopolitan In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

It look's like the projected date for the Matias vs Ponce fight is on or before February 13, 2023.
    Martin vs Rivera should be a very competitive by two of the young gun's in the division.
    Brandun Lee fights every four months so he might just be on the December card.
    Cody Crowley doesn't have anything scheduled in the near future as of yet.
    Chris Colbert is still dealing with his initial loss, and losing his undefeated record.
    Colbert was begging for Martin! Rivera is a better fight for Martin! I'd love to see Cody Crowley vs. Rashidi Ellis!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Colbert was begging for Martin! Rivera is a better fight for Martin! I'd love to see Cody Crowley vs. Rashidi Ellis!
      Colbert was begging for Martin, but he got Garcia instead and we saw how that went for him.
      As for Rashidi Ellis he's due to make his return to the ring on January 7, or 28, of 2023.
      His opponent might just be Jaron Ennis, Cody Crawley, or Eimantas Stanionis, as per Blue Blood Sports.
      Let's see if it plays out as he has stated that it might, he didn't sound to sure on his latest video.

Comment

Colbert was begging for Martin, but he got Garcia instead and we saw how that went for him.
        As for Rashidi Ellis he's due to make his return to the ring on January 7, or 28, of 2023.
        His opponent might just be Jaron Ennis, Cody Crawley, or Eimantas Stanionis, as per Blue Blood Sports.
        Let's see if it plays out as he has stated that it might, he didn't sound to sure on his latest video.
        NO Colbert called for Martin @ 135, after he lost to Garcia @ 130! Rumors are swirling that Tank might fight Garcia in January! I think that would be a mistake on Tank's part! Colbert would be a little safer!

Comment

NO Colbert called for Martin @ 135, after he lost to Garcia @ 130! Rumors are swirling that Tank might fight Garcia in January! I think that would be a mistake on Tank's part! Colbert would be a little safer!
          It's because it's a difficult fight that I would love to see Tank vs Carcia, Tank vs Colbert would be a mismatch, (Colbert getting Tanked).

Comment

It's because it's a difficult fight that I would love to see Tank vs Carcia, Tank vs Colbert would be a mismatch, (Colbert getting Tanked).
            Well I guess the rumors were right! Tank chose Hector Garcia! Tank just might not fight Ryan Garcia after all? Hector Garcia is not a "tune-up!"
            Last edited by Bronx2245; 11-19-2022, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Well I guess the rumors were right! Tank chose Hector Garcia! Tank just might not fight Ryan Garcia after all? Hector Garcia is not a "tune-up!"
              Garcia definitely isn't a "tune-up" by any means, and Tank probably made that statement before choosing to fight Garcia.
              Garcia proved in his last to wins against Colbert, and Gutierrez that he's a top 5 rated fighter in the 130 pound weight division.
              Which by all account's should be a war, until Tank brings out the big guns into the battlefield, and then it's over.
              Now if I'm wrong, and Garcia is able to turn the tables on Tank, (you know hit him with a law rocket), then he'll be howling about his victory for some time to come.
              Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X