Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Don't See Any Impediment To Getting Fury-Usyk Done Sometime Before Ramadan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: I Don't See Any Impediment To Getting Fury-Usyk Done Sometime Before Ramadan

Assuming Tyson Fury defeats Dereck Chisora for the third time December 3, the unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion's co-promoter cannot see anything stopping him from fighting Oleksander Usyk next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What about Hrgovic?

Comment

Ol' Bob keeps rolling along, strong like Clint Eastwood. God bless him.

I just hope he has been mainly fair and honest in his career, and not cheated fighters much.

Comment

Should we criticise these fighters for wanting to fight in the middle east or should we just save that for the promoters?

Comment

Didn't he also say the Wilder arbitration wouldn't be a factor. Anyway, I think Matchroom are playing hardball and calling for an immediate IBF purse bid to get Hrgovic step aside money, because I just can't see Usyk fighting Hrgovic next.

Comment

eddie, frank warren & arum, the muslim brotherhood

Comment

My immediate thought when I saw headline was “Is Fury claiming to be Muslim now?”

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                My immediate thought when I saw headline was “Is Fury claiming to be Muslim now?”
                Lol!. Yeah, t'would be a typical Fake Fury move.
                GlassJoey GlassJoey likes this.

Comment

whats the issue bob, can muslims not watch fights when they are hungry?

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
                    Should we criticise these fighters for wanting to fight in the middle east or should we just save that for the promoters?
                    Both parties deserve both barrels, but really there are few complaints about fights held in the UK and the U.S., despite our dodgy records (putting it mildly) on human rights. And that makes me a hypocrite, too.

Comment

Working...
                    X