Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baumgardner-Choi Undisputed 130-Pound Championship Ordered By WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additionally, when will the WBA order fights between Sanctioning Bodies on the men's side?

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
      I then want to see a Baumgardner vs Taylor.

If that can't happen lets get a rematch with Terri Harper, winner has to go 12 with me in the K9 position.
      Terri Harper won't be coming back down in weight. Choi gets battered. Then a fight I would like to see Persoon v Baumgardner. Come forward v KO power.
      Queen_Leia Queen_Leia likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post

Terri Harper won't be coming back down in weight. Choi gets battered. Then a fight I would like to see Persoon v Baumgardner. Come forward v KO power.

The question is, will Choi take the fight?

And the answer is...

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
          I'll go with Choi since the other one is an insufferable loudmouth.
          You didn’t think that about your mama when men kept walking out on her!

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            I think I could lick the sweat off Baumgardner’s whole frame! That is one ***y woman!!
            Go sit your horny ugly ass down somewhere, no one want your broke ass!
            TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
              Additionally, when will the WBA order fights between Sanctioning Bodies on the men's side?
              Good question but now we see the BS they do and what they really could do if it wasn’t for the powers that be.

Comment

Choi hasn't been active. She needs to step up and take this unification. Baumgardner should win!!!

Comment

Maybe she was rusty from Instagram activity. Face looks like bee string swelling. Don't see how she beats Baumgardner. Harrison has her boxing too clean with her natural power mixed in.

Comment

Baumgardner with the KO and looking forward to her outfit for weigh-ins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Who is that woman in your sig who gave me a boner?
                      DulceMoon

Comment

Working...
                      X