Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avanesyan: I Know I'm Huge Underdog, My Aggressive Style Will Give Crawford Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
    LOL what is he going to say? im going to be an easy fight for Crawford?
    My head's gonna bust his hands?

Comment

If I were Avanesyan, I would work on trying to force a cut via "accidental" headbutt, then focus on that eye and rough house tactics

Comment

even if Bud was 39 it wouldn't help Avanesyan....... so 35 or 39 whats the difference

Comment

Terence “TBE” Crawford will be taking on the biggest challenger of his career. You can’t go wrong with either pick. One guy is TBE, first ballot HOF, and top 3 ATG. The other guy is currently in the top 5 P4P list, future HOF, second best welterweight in that division behind only “TBE”, and top 10 ATG in, David Anesthesia. This is the biggest fight of 2022, and we are all in for a treat.

Comment

This is a great fight and a huge challenge for Crawford.
            this guy is dangerous, full of confidence and has nothing to lose and everything to gain. He's on a 6 knock out streek run and hasn't lost in 4yrs. he switches and has real power.
            This guy is way more active then Keith onetime Thurman.

Comment

Aggression ain’t going to cut it. You don’t have power for Bud to respect you, and Bud knows the guy he finished has finished you so he’s not going to show mercy on you from the beginning of the bell. I say 5th round stoppag. Avanesyan looks smaller than Kavalauskas too

Comment

His aggressive style will make it a short nite
                Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X