No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua "100%" Open to Fighting Dillian Whyte Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boring. . we already know the outcome.

Dillian should be tested against the new heavyweights like Hrgovic and Sanchez.

Comment

Joshua said he's 100% down with fighting Whyte again, while Hearn says that Wallin is being considered. I buy AJ wanting to fight the relative soft touch in Whyte, whom he's beaten before. I don't believe Hearn's claim for a second.

Comment

Joshua 100% farce.

Comment

AJ needs to rematch Joseph Parker and prove he's still a contender, likewise Parker.

Either of them would wale on the hapless Dillian in potential rematches which would prove nothing other than White is well past his use by date.

Comment

England sure loves watching $#itty Dylan Whyte box. They can't get enough. Hearn positively has a chub for him
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 11-08-2022, 05:58 PM.
            TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

looks like joshua is still packing his beats headphones wherever he goes, he asked them hey are u guys dropping me now, they said no AJ, keep them, cos u getting beats all the time now

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post

Bias Kanye fanboy casual if i ever read one.
                Joshua, Joyce, Dubois they would all beat Dillian Whyte more impressively than Tyson Fury.

Fury was being backed up, by a fighter who could hardly move all night. Yes he was winning the fight, but? Up until he knock out it was not really a impressive performance.

Tyson Fury has not actually fought at elite level skill for skill since the Kiltschko fight. Wilder was a elite level fight, but technically it was a not a elite level challenge 'And that is no disrespect to Wilder, because I rate him as a fighter' Take away Wilder's power, you are left with a fighter who has a good jab and who is extremely game 'Technically overall he is not a elite level fighter'.

That is why I still wonder how Fury will actually perform when he is inside the ring with another elite level fighter skill for skill. I still rate Fury as number 1, but I do have a theory that his competition has flattered his boxing ability 'And acted like a smoke screen'.

Comment

Garbage of a fight to be honest. AJ can do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

Absolutely correct, the guy you quoted is clueless don't waste your time.
                    Do you honestly believe that Joshua cannot beat Whyte more impressively than Fury?

There is nothing clueless about that statement. I think there are multiple heavyweights, that will not be backed up all night vs Whyte and just look for a one punch knock out.

Joshua, Joyce, Dubois and more. I think they all beat Whyte more impressively that Tyson Fury.

If that one punch knock out was never delivered, I think Fury vs Whyte would of been a under par performance for Tyson Fury 'Considering that he is meant to be 1000 levels above every other Heavyweight in the game'.

Anthony Joshua in his first fight vs Whyte, inflicted more damage on Whyte than Tyson Fury did. In every single round almost he was hurting Whyte, this is stark contrast to Tyson Fury's overall performance vs Whyte etc.

Note: Being honest, I am not impressed by the match up. But just like Fury vs Chisora III, I understand why the fight is happening 'Both fights are good match making'.

Anthony Joshua if he is going to fight Whyte, for me he should be able to go straight into that fight. If his ambitions are to somehow get back to elite level, he has to act like a elite level fighter 'Elite level fighters would not be taking tune up fights before fighting Dillian Whyte' Not Whyte at this stage of his career coming off a loss himself.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 11-08-2022, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Joshua, Joyce, Dubois they would all beat Dillian Whyte more impressively than Tyson Fury.

Fury was being backed up, by a fighter who could hardly move all night. Yes he was winning the fight, but? Up until he knock out it was not really a impressive performance.

Tyson Fury has not actually fought at elite level skill for skill since the Kiltschko fight. Wilder was a elite level fight, but technically it was a not a elite level challenge 'And that is no disrespect to Wilder, because I rate him as a fighter' Take away Wilder's power, you are left with a fighter who has a good jab and who is extremely game 'Technically overall he is not a elite level fighter'.

That is why I still wonder how Fury will actually perform when he is inside the ring with another elite level fighter skill for skill. I still rate Fury as number 1, but I do have a theory that his competition has flattered his boxing ability 'And acted like a smoke screen'.

keep coping! Joshua isn’t on fury’s level, and never, EVERRRRR, will be! Fury is more skilled and doesn’t choke like Joshua does when the pressures on him. Cope, fury is the man, and aj turned out to be nothing but a fraud who can’t win unless it’s in his own back yard. Dude has a losing record fighting in America too, he’s scared to fight anywhere but England or the Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                      X