Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Gives Fury The Edge, Due To Size, in Usyk Undisputed Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

I’d say it’s easily doubled yours because when you only have a come back like that to defend a known liar it still doesn’t change that fact he stopped that fight from happening more than once does it and it wouldn’t matter if he meant it or not it just shows how ignorant many on here are that they have to use the he wasn’t telling the truth card, yea duh that’s pretty obvious just like yesterday ,the day before that and 5 years ago before that and so on . Lol .
    It's "double" not "doubled" lol

You just admitted that Fury is a liar yet you believed him when he said he wanted 500 million. Fury never stopped the Usyk fight either so idk why you're so butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

It's "double" not "doubled" lol

You just admitted that Fury is a liar yet you believed him when he said he wanted 500 million. Fury never stopped the Usyk fight either so idk why you're so butthurt.
      DOUBLED
      verb [ I or T ]
      UK /ˈdʌb.əl/ US /ˈdʌb.əl/

B2
      to become twice as much or as many, or to make something twice as much or many:​

I never said I believe him but that was his excuse to the masses to balk on the fight so your DOUBLE the ****** now .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

DOUBLED
        verb [ I or T ]
        UK /ˈdʌb.əl/ US /ˈdʌb.əl/

B2
        to become twice as much or as many, or to make something twice as much or many:​

I never said I believe him but that was his excuse to the masses to balk on the fight so your DOUBLE the ****** now .
        Oh boy you really do have a low IQ. You used "doubled" wrong. Your sentence is grammatically incorrect lol.

Comment

Working...
        X