Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: I Proved Myself, I Beat Another Guy Who Doesn't Know What Losing Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Smith, Canelo, Ramirez, people might start calling this guy is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Why is it great that TopRank and PBC won't let their fighters onto DAZN? DAZN have no problem the other way round. It's just those two who are the problem.
      Sarcasm. It sucks ASS. I'm missing decent fights out of sheer obstinance.
      Last edited by P to the J; 11-07-2022, 08:45 AM.

Comment

I'll keep hoping Bivol v Beterbiev happens... Although it doesn't seem likely. I won money on Bivol beating Canelo and Zurdo, but I favour Beterbiev by late KO if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Sarcasm. It sucks ASS. I'm missing decent fights out of sheer obstinance.
          It's cool then. I thought for a moment you were one of the nutters who hated Eddie/Matchroom and wanted to see no one do business with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

It's cool then. I thought for a moment you were one of the nutters who hated Eddie/Matchroom and wanted to see no one do business with them.
            Here’s the truth, hombre: I don’t like any of the promoters or networks. If it was up to me, they’d all take even less of the revenue pie than those taking the actual risk in the ring.

Having said all that, its not my cash, so the only stake for me is whether the fight’s on. Anyone cheering the obstruction of good fights owing to promotional beef is mental.

If both parties are fine with it, I don’t care who gets what cash, or who gets what broadcast. If both parties think a 99-1 split on PPV revenue is fine in a given scenario, then I’m fine, too, cos its ****ing on.

Comment

Working...
            X