No announcement yet.

Morrel is a KILLER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morrel is a KILLER

I think he could actually go up to 175 and do very well with both Bivol and Beterbiev, as he is very big at 168.

What do you guys think?

As far as the guys at 168 I think he should be the favorite in all potential match-ups. I hope he gets the winner of Plant vs Benatittties so he can truly raise his game and show the public that he is even better than what we've seen.

why won't Benavidez fight him? Benavidez doesn't have any good wins either

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      why won't Benavidez fight him? Benavidez doesn't have any good wins either
      The PBC boys are fruity cowards.

Comment

the uncrowned king of the division imo. i missed the fight last night, but i never heard of the opponent anyways, im a fan of Benevidez too but i think they decide its better to try and catch an OAP beterbiev than get beaten by a relatively unknown Cuban. No chance Canelo fights him either.

Comment

Kid is looking good. I love that he’s only 24. So many of these Cubans, most recently Robeisy, start their pro careers late. It’s great to see one with such potential make his bones in the pro game.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Kid is looking good. I love that he’s only 24. So many of these Cubans, most recently Robeisy, start their pro careers late. It’s great to see one with such potential make his bones in the pro game.
            and a Cuban who is actually exciting, and aggressive to boot!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              the uncrowned king of the division imo. i missed the fight last night, but i never heard of the opponent anyways, im a fan of Benevidez too but i think they decide its better to try and catch an OAP beterbiev than get beaten by a relatively unknown Cuban. No chance Canelo fights him either.
              I agree. I’d put him in with Benavidez or Plant tomorrow.

Comment

He's obviously really good, fast, throws combinations and has the Cuban boxing background. That's why Haymon probably won't have him fight Plant, Benavidez, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

and a Cuban who is actually exciting, and aggressive to boot!
                  Cuban fighters got a bad rap due to high-profile athletes like Lara and Rigondeaux, who were/are boring to watch. Like people in general, you can’t paint everyone with the same brush. Ramirez is pretty aggressive, and so is Morrell. I hope these younger men reverse the unjust stigma of the “boring” Cuban boxer.

Comment

Working...
                  X