Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when people thought Bivol was ducking Zurdo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo nuthuggers better worry about canelo ducking the bivol rematch because bivol made it look so easy and was sharp as f. Canelo wasn't keen on fighting zurdo, and that was a schooling by bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
      canelo nuthuggers better worry about canelo ducking the bivol rematch because bivol made it look so easy and was sharp as f. Canelo wasn't keen on fighting zurdo, and that was a schooling by bivol.
      I wouldn't understand why anybody would want to see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

American promotors and Canelo`s team should keep him away from Bivol.

I mean, canelo should be American and Mexican face of boxing? Does he really need 2 losses to the same guy? Even more, to the Russian?

Rematching Bivol would be a terrible decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I’ve been yelling that from back then
          I really believe even at 168 Bivol schools him even easier imo

Comment

Bivol's team (i.e. Eddie Hearn) was certainly ducking that fight. As recently as a few months ago Eddie was furiously pushing to get a fight done with Buatsi instead. Despite Buatsi's trainer saying his fighter wasn't ready yet and wanting another fight or two of development. Only the WBA forcing Bivol to fight his mando Ramirez stopped this from happening.

The ass kicking Zurdo got yesterday doesn't change any of that and there was nothing wrong with people calling it out.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              Bivol doesn't duck fighters. Fighters duck Bivol

even the fearsome Beterbiev is ducking him, hiding behind Arum's skirt
              Sure while Bivol manager is under a tree in 2019 talking about the fight shouldn't happen now. fast forward to 2023 with a couple injuries, surg and a 37th birth and they are in a rush. but some of us will pretend otherwise.

Comment

I’m glad the Buatsi fight didn’t happen. That was a wholly unnecessary fight. Well done on Oscar’s part for getting us Ramirez vs Bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

American promotors and Canelo`s team should keep him away from Bivol.

I mean, canelo should be American and Mexican face of boxing? Does he really need 2 losses to the same guy? Even more, to the Russian?

Rematching Bivol would be a terrible decision.
                  I can't see why people would be excited to see a fight where they already know the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X