Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save WBA belt from Dmitry "UD" Bivol hostage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save WBA belt from Dmitry "UD" Bivol hostage!

Dmitry "UD" Bivol just beat a 200 lber natural CW weightbully dosser by 10-2/9-3 boxing clinic. Now you understand who is Canelo's "cherrypicking"? But but Charlo and Andrade are better lol.

I don't think there will be rematch. No one can leash Bivol anymore. He'll fight Beterbiev. But, if they fight and Canelo wins, he is on par with Sugar Ray Robinson. No debate.
    Regge Regge likes this.

Canelo can't win Bivol even in his own dreams.

Comment

Bivol was a cherrypick gone wrong.

Canelo expected a small, pillow-fisted LHW past his best after dropping rounds against Richards and Salamov, but got surprised like GayJ against Usyk coming off the Chisora performance.

Also, I guarantee you Canelo will never fight Bivol again unless it is for undisputed at LHW. Parker vs. Ryder winner incoming...

Comment

It was an attempted cherry pick. Even Hearn admitted it in the press conference
        Basco Basco El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Good ol' Douglas View Post
          Bivol was a cherrypick gone wrong.

Canelo expected a small, pillow-fisted LHW past his best after dropping rounds against Richards and Salamov, but got surprised like GayJ against Usyk coming off the Chisora performance.

Also, I guarantee you Canelo will never fight Bivol again unless it is for undisputed at LHW. Parker vs. Ryder winner incoming...
          Will be interesting to see if Canelo goes with brains or pride for a rematch with Bivol.

Comment

Bivol aging out Beterbiev. Beterbiev is going to be 40, I better see the same whining and crying that was done with Canelo/GGG 3 if Bivol ever nuts up and fights Beterbiev.

Comment

Canelo underestimated bivol but now he knows he's no joke canelo will rise to the occasion and take him out.

Comment

Lmao it was a cherrypick. He just got big headed and thought he was as good as his hype. Carnelo will and should avoid a bivol rematch

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post

Will be interesting to see if Canelo goes with brains or pride for a rematch with Bivol.
                  The corrupt judging fuels his delusions.

But Canelo's ego which exploded from beating C rated fighters and champions past their prime has definitely been popped.

Does the Bivol rematch generate more money than any other fight DAZN could realistically make? This may be the determining factor.

Exchanging pride for a large sum of money would be nothing new in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
                    Bivol aging out Beterbiev. Beterbiev is going to be 40, I better see the same whining and crying that was done with Canelo/GGG 3 if Bivol ever nuts up and fights Beterbiev.
                    You have no idea what is going on. Beterbiev is aging himself out.
                    Basco Basco Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X