Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Praises Bivol But Sides With Ramirez: "Zurdo Will Be Too Big For Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Praises Bivol But Sides With Ramirez: "Zurdo Will Be Too Big For Him"

Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez had grown tired of listening to the outside noise. Despite accruing an undefeated record through 44 career fights, the Mexican native was under heavy criticism surrounding his level of opposition over the years. Still, in spite of being chastised to no end, the 31-year-old urged fighters such as Dmitry Bivol to face him in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ah yes, the tried and tested "be bigger" strategy in boxing.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

he picked Canelo by easy KO too. he literally gave Bivol 0 chance. He also couldn't appreciate GGG boxing in the 2nd canelo fight. this guy only knows one style

lol

Comment

Zurdo struggled with Jessie Hart, I dont think Zurdo wins more than a couple rounds against Bivol.

Comment

Unable Suckerchez. How his "just like a son with free room and board" Mexican Style buddy doing since he got that equity deal and forgot everything. Stop listening to this dude a long time ago when tried to convince people the heel was better than Ward

Comment

Very interesting fight. Bivol lacks one-punch power but so far he has outboxed his opponents. This fight will really test him---Zurdo is a body puncher and Bivol will have to do some damage if he wants to keep Zurdo at bay.

Comment

Zurdo vs bivol who wins? will it end in point for bivol or a ko for zurdo? The problem with Bivol is that he is the best fighter to fight smaller than him in size but when he fights fighters bigger than him he gets touch often and i believe that zurdo huge and slow as the world thinks because his last fight was against boesel not known is normal that he is not raising his game to the maximum but tonight he will do it against bivol watch zurdo fight fire by fire hitting fast and punching and keeping distance and he's a southpaw so I'm leaning vert bivol a 60 out of 40 for zurdo but it should be a good fight

Comment

Disabled Sanchez hasn't had a correct prediction or boxer train under him in years.

Comment

Zurdo works this robot!! Let em know Abel

Comment

I bet on zurdo at +375 but I am suddenly feeling much worse about that pick.

Comment

Working...
                    X