No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Deji - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Deji - Undercard Information

The undercard attractions have been announced for the latest installment of the Global Titans Fight Series taking place Sunday, November 13, from the Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai and live on pay-per-view, headlined by all-time-great boxing superstar Floyd "Money" Mayweather in an exhibition bout against UK-based YouTuber turned pro-boxer Deji Olatunji in the main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The blue print is now in stone. Boxing greats like PAC and Canelo will soon follow

Comment

Boxing is such a joke now.. used to be only special type of individuals can do it..

People used to say " you don't play boxing ".. Promoters and fighters that don't want to fight the best really about to take off the life support

Comment

Please let mine be the last post on this!
        gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
          Please let mine be the last post on this!
          Sorry. Got to call this out

37-year-old Persoon, a railway policewoman in her homeland
          ​​​​​​...so Katie Taylor, who's 100% in the game and has been for years, went life or death TWICE with a part-timer holding down a full-time job on the side? Damn.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            Boxing is such a joke now.. used to be only special type of individuals can do it..

People used to say " you don't play boxing ".. Promoters and fighters that don't want to fight the best really about to take off the life support
            This is an exhibition, and Mayweather is technical retired. I couldn't give a rats ass what he does, the joke is the active division, nothing got to do with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              The blue print is now in stone. Boxing greats like PAC and Canelo will soon follow
              What blueprint. Doing exhibitions? That has been around forever.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

———
                I’m so glad you corrected that. My point was in reference to the blind PAC fans who criticize Floyd for exhibition fights yet root for their icon when he does the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

lol haven't you changed your tune now Manny is doing them, are going to buy Mannys lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X