Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Teraji Paints a Masterpiece: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Teraji Paints a Masterpiece: Weekend Afterthoughts

Sometimes, we don't get a great fight. Instead, we get the sort of singular performance that separates one foe from another in a way that drops jaws. Roy Jones-James Toney, Bernard Hopkins-Felix Trinidad, Floyd Mayweather-Diego Corrales, and Tyson Fury-Deontay
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Tearji fight is worth looking up. Great action!
    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Don't forget Bam Rodriguez when it comes to Fighter of the Year.

Even if he didn't get a fourth fight in like was planned.

Comment

Two weight champ Hiroto Kyoguchi, was in the boxingscene P4P, if I remember correctly : Nearly all the current names in the P4P are undefeated, nine to be exact, does Kenshiro move-up?

Are undefeated records overrated? Where does Kenshiro's win over Kyoguchi rank amongst the best this 2022? Can we get a best win award in boxing? I know they got Bivol over Canelo, but hey, Saul was a super-middleweight.

I got to appreciate Kyoguchi, not only did he consolidate the WBA jr. flyweight title and met his responsibility as a champion against Esteban Bermudez, but he also traveled to the U.S.A and Mexico to defend his crown...and that makes me sad, because nobody gave a damn about what he was doing for the sport. But the true ones do...and I salute you, Hiroto.

16-1 and has a place in boxing history.
        KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X