Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Hedge Fund Offered Me, Spence $25M Guaranteed Apiece; Haymon Wasn't Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: Hedge Fund Offered Me, Spence $25M Guaranteed Apiece; Haymon Wasn't Interested

By Keith Idec - Terence Crawford revealed Tuesday night that representatives from two unnamed hedge funds offered to pay him and Errol Spence Jr. guaranteed purses of $25 million apiece during prolonged negotiations with Premier Boxing Champions founder Al Haymon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    By Keith Idec - Terence Crawford revealed Tuesday night that representatives from two unnamed hedge funds offered to pay him and Errol Spence Jr. guaranteed purses of $25 million apiece during prolonged negotiations with Premier Boxing Champions founder Al Haymon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thank you , Al Haymon, LOL!

Comment

Wouldn't doubt it. Haymon has years more to milk Spence against guys they know he will beat.

Comment

Real talk, is Crawford the promoter here? It probably fell apart because Crawford was trying to do too much, from the looks of it. That's just my opinion. He called Spence, Spence has a Manger who handles his stuff. That's probably why he didn't get a call back.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          Real talk, is Crawford the promoter here? It probably fell apart because Crawford was trying to do too much, from the looks of it. That's just my opinion. He called Spence, Spence has a Manger who handles his stuff. That's probably why he didn't get a call back.
          So you are saying this is the first time a boxer got on the phone with another boxer and that stopped the fight from happening? Guess AJ and Andrade got on the phone with Wilder and Charlo?

Comment

So a stranger that was negotiating with Haymon on TCs behalf was not a real representative of TC; he just wandered over to PBC and started making deals; really, how gullible is a man supposed to be to swallow that?

This all appears to me like damage control that took a week to put together, the truth could have come out at the same time the DA fight was apparently signed.

Comment

B side Bud accepts the offers, he doesn’t make them.

Comment

$0 dollars guaranteed for Crawford and they won't show him the back end numbers? Who would take that deal? That offer is a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
                  Wouldn't doubt it. Haymon has years more to milk Spence against guys they know he will beat.
                  You’re acting as if Terrence Crawford is fighting 50-50 fights himself where we don’t know what the outcome will be lol I mean cmon look at his last 3 opponents. A semi retired washed up Shawn Porter and Kell Brook. A uknown unproven kavaliuskas who actually dropped him. And now look at who Terrence is fighting next, a euro bum we all know Terrence is gonna stop in under 8 rounds smh At least Spence is fighting guys that are still in their prime
                  Last edited by MexicanFistology; 11-01-2022, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                    $0 dollars guaranteed for Crawford and they won't show him the back end numbers? Who would take that deal? That offer is a duck.
                    He’s obviously not actually making $0 dollars, and Terrence needs to see that he doesn’t sell, when was the last time you heard of him selling out an arena?? He needs to learn his position. He’s a good fighter but boxing is a business. Errol Spence actually sells. The bigger draw deserves the bigger money split. It’s simple

Comment

Working...
                    X