Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Vows To Turn His Back on 'Biased' Media After Knocking Catterall Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Vows To Turn His Back on 'Biased' Media After Knocking Catterall Out

WBO junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor is promising to turn his back on the haters, and the doubters, in the aftermath of a planned rematch with Jack Catterall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jack was rightful winner. Looking forward to the rematch. This guy still cant think straight
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

It's not hating when people said Taylor lost. Because he did. Maybe it was a bad night for him but i think he will win the second fight without controversy

Comment

I'd love it if Catterall beat him again.

Taylor is a massive bellend.
        Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

No way Josh loses to Catterall again. I expect Taylor to KO Jack’s ass out this time. Reason I feel this way is because based on everything Josh gave up just to make this fight, tells me he is really hungry to right that wrong and man, when Josh is on… it’s special to see.

Comment

Poor old Josh don’t cry

Comment

This is all wrong: it’s ‘fake news media’, not ‘biased media’. Obviously. DURR
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Not sure why calling Catterall the clear winner is the media hating. Everyone with eyes called it against Taylor. He got a shocking gift of a decision and now he's butt hurt because people say it like it was.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

gotta chip on his shoulder now. Can see him losing a few supporters in the build up. I like Taylor. Paid money to see him fight Prograis at the O2. I thought he lost to Catterall. Am I a hater now? I literally put money in the blokes pocket ffs.

Comment

Tartan Torn ******* never wanted this fight he got backed into a corner by the British public, he was vacating everything in his kilt pockets and running to the nearest highland away from Catterall after the robbery.

Comment

Working...
                    X