Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: It Wasn't Lomachenko's Best Performance, I Expect Better Version If We Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is going to be gunning for loma now especially taller fighters in particular garcia & haney though i could finally see mayweather giving tank the ok for the fight. Interesting to see where loma goes next all are lucrative

Comment

The honorable writer missed the principal. Before this fight, H(o)ney avoided saying Loma's name like a good believer calling pork meat. When he saw him toiling to find the rhythm (and not for the first time) he launched himself into the ring missile-like. He is a quick and smart guy and he may be damn right. However, dear H(o)ney beware of Bivol and Fury syndrome that were also cherry-picked! I remember when the best fought the best...they hunted the challenge..Monzon, Sugar Ray Robinson, Emile Griffis, Trinidad, Oscar the Coke-head...and some hundred more...Don't come to them with tunes...Alas, the apocalypse is near...be ready apes...you will get some more Paul vs Grand Father!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Haney gets it. Kudos to him for being honest that Loma was just rusty. He will be better when they fight .
        I appreciate that too, but honestly, Loma is lucky that both Haney & Shakur lack power! He just might get decisions over both! If Loma faced a Southpaw with power, like Tank for instance, he might be in big trouble! What's your take on Michel "Ali" Perez? I don't think he's on Haney's level yet, but he's not that far off!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I appreciate that too, but honestly, Loma is lucky that both Haney & Shakur lack power! He just might get decisions over both! If Loma faced a Southpaw with power, like Tank for instance, he might be in big trouble! What's your take on Michel "Ali" Perez? I don't think he's on Haney's level yet, but he's not that far off!
          Perez needs a few more fights. I expect to see him in with Tank soon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Perez needs a few more fights. I expect to see him in with Tank soon.
            My bad, "Ali" Rivera! I would like to see him fight Frank Martin!

Comment

im still interested in seeing haney loma, i see a close fight, if haney gets complacent mentally he could get caught out possibly, both guys would see the fight as a good challenge

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Loma looks two weight divisions smaller than Haney , I couldn't see that ending well.
                . Agreed. Loma is too small for LW and Haney is a massive LW. I see Haney cruising to a clear but boring decision win

Comment

Loma still wants big fights but Haney has time & size on his side. Haney vs Tank better. Stevenson will be hard to beat for anyone at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by tesholama View Post
                    The honorable writer missed the principal. Before this fight, H(o)ney avoided saying Loma's name like a good believer calling pork meat. When he saw him toiling to find the rhythm (and not for the first time) he launched himself into the ring missile-like. He is a quick and smart guy and he may be damn right. However, dear H(o)ney beware of Bivol and Fury syndrome that were also cherry-picked! I remember when the best fought the best...they hunted the challenge..Monzon, Sugar Ray Robinson, Emile Griffis, Trinidad, Oscar the Coke-head...and some hundred more...Don't come to them with tunes...Alas, the apocalypse is near...be ready apes...you will get some more Paul vs Grand Father!
                    Haney has been calling Loma out ever since he became the WBC mandatory. They called him Nomachenko because he wouldn't fight his mandatory.

Comment

Tim Bradley was so wrong in his prediction before the fight and everyone should give him hell with his know it all a(sS)! I love when Andre checks him 98% of the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X