Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hate on Jaime Munguia fighting Haston Coria? Canelo started it. He is just following in Canelo’s footsteps cherrypicking a bunch of bums and washed old fighters in his first 40 pro fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the hate on Jaime Munguia fighting Haston Coria? Canelo started it. He is just following in Canelo’s footsteps cherrypicking a bunch of bums and washed old fighters in his first 40 pro fights.

Look at Canelo’s record. Look at his first 40 pro fights. It’s full of bums and washed old fighters who had no chance of winning against him.

Munguia is just following on Canelo’s footsteps on becoming a cherrypick king.
    Last edited by BigDramaShow!; 10-28-2022, 05:34 PM.

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
    Look at Canelo’s record. Look at his first 40 pro fights. It’s full of bums and washed old fighters who had no chance of winning against him.

- - 21 yr old Canelo was knocking over Champs Cintron, Mosely, and Trout.

When U gonna ditch them Barney BigBoys?
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

If someone told me OP was an 11 year old, I would believe you.

Comment

Munguia first 40 fights > Canelo's first 40 fightd

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

He's actually not. Canelo early in his career was fighting tough competition. Since he lost to Floyd he's been pickin-cherries.

Comment

The longer the title, the more emotional the thread starter is

Biv kills GGG everyday.

I hope GGG survives his upcoming war with that YOUNG gas station attendant

Comment

Working...
            X