Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Wonders Why Team Crawford Didn't Offer Him The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumford wants easy fights on his terms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
      This is pure nonsense.
      Networks don't offer fights, networks broadcast fights.
      Promoters offer fights.
      Crawford is a free agent and therefore can make an offer to Ennis's promoters to have the fight broadcast on Showtime.
      Ennis also said that he would have accepted the offer in a heart beat if Crawford had offered him instead of Avenesyan.
      Nice try, but better luck next time.
      Aint letting you Bud stans get away with your bs lies.
      Look at this guy. He's telling us fights are really that easy to make. Ennis is signed to Showtime and Crawford is not, almost enemy-treated. Yet this clown says such fight is easy to make because he had this silly agenda to prove he's a better basement-dweller, just like his minions. Showtime can't even make Crawford/Spence and this clown says otherwise. Yeah, when it's not in their agenda, fights are suddenly hard to make. They're quick to blame Arum, Hearn, GBP, you name it. Bud should leave Arum, he should cross the street, etc. What a joke.
      4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post

Look at this guy. He's telling us fights are really that easy to make. Ennis is signed to Showtime and Crawford is not, almost enemy-treated. Yet this clown says such fight is easy to make because he had this silly agenda to prove he's a better basement-dweller, just like his minions. Showtime can't even make Crawford/Spence and this clown says otherwise. Yeah, when it's not in their agenda, fights are suddenly hard to make. They're quick to blame Arum, Hearn, GBP, you name it. Bud should leave Arum, he should cross the street, etc. What a joke.
        Its a very easy fight to make.

There won't be any A-side/B-side stumbling blocks.

Ennis knows he is B-side and accepts it.

He would accept whatever demands Crawford has.

But Crawford already knows this, which is why he didn't make the offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
          Its a very easy fight to make.
          There won't be any A-side/B-side stumbling blocks.
          Ennis knows he is B-side and accepts it.
          He would accept whatever demands Crawford has.
          But Crawford already knows this, which is why he didn't make the offer.
          I see Crawford preferring to deal with TR more than SHO/PBC/Haymon and everyone associated. But keep fooling yourself.

Besides I'm not into this Ennis / boogeyman narrative. F that stupidity. Avanesyan is more established than an overrated guy whose best win is a bloated Lipinets, who went back to his weight as soon as the fight was over. So there you have it. Ennis is a nobody to me. The idea that Crawford would duck a nobody is beyond....I don't even know how to describe such foolishness. It makes me puke.
          Last edited by jqSide; 10-29-2022, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey lance View Post

Fury had a contract to fight Wilder Crawford is a cherry picker
            Wrong. There was no contract for their second fight. There were calls and negotiations for an immediate rematch but Fury signed with ESPN instead and fought a few fights before KOing Wilder in the rematch

Comment

Working...
            X