Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Usyk Won't Be Able To Do Anything With Me - I'll Splatter Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Usyk Won't Be Able To Do Anything With Me - I'll Splatter Him!

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has rejected suggestions that Derek Chisora is tune-up for a 2023 undisputed showdown with WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury i think wins Usyk in April

Then drop wbc, wba and ibf

Keep wbo

Fight joyce
    Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Comment

We can find plenty of highlights of your fat ass getting splattered, Tyson. But can someone show me a clip of Oleksandr taking multiple 20 second counts in a single match?

Your defense is rubbish, skills overrated, your offense relies on illegal tactics; and your conditioning comes from Dr Usman Sajjad's ''testosterone therapy'' and PED's, you are a fraud 'Gypsy-Cheat'.

Comment

There is no way Fury is a better boxer than Usyk. His only advantage is his size and fat ass. Both at the same weight Usyk takes him to school.
        Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          There is no way Fury is a better boxer than Usyk. His only advantage is his size and fat ass. Both at the same weight Usyk takes him to school.
          Yes but this is the Heavyweight division so your point is moot

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Yes but this is the Heavyweight division so your point is moot
            Yes indeed, but Fury is not a better boxer. Thats my point. He think he is all that just because he is fat and heavy, he calls himself the king and the best Heavyweight. Take away his height and weight, he is not that special.
            Last edited by boxingitis; 10-24-2022, 10:06 PM.
            Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

And I can splatter Usyk, Fury and Joshua on the same night. "I generally can say whatever the f...k comes to my degenerate mind" - Tyson Fury probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post
                Fury i think wins Usyk in April

Then drop wbc, wba and ibf

Keep wbo

Fight joyce
                Sure, sure. I can believe he might beat Usyk, but he wont drop some belts and keep some. Where does this nonsense even come from?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

We can find plenty of highlights of your fat ass getting splattered, Tyson. But can someone show me a clip of Oleksandr taking multiple 20 second counts in a single match?

Your defense is rubbish, skills overrated, your offense relies on illegal tactics; and your conditioning comes from Dr Usman Sajjad's ''testosterone therapy'' and PED's, you are a fraud 'Gypsy-Cheat'.
                  Still sulking over Wilder's loss!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Yes indeed, but Fury is not a better boxer. Thats my point. He think he is all that just because he is fat and heavy, he calls himself the king and the best Heavyweight. Take away his height and weight, he is not that special.
                    They said something similar about Klitschko when he was towering over his opponents. I didn't buy it then, I don't buy it now. As much as I dislike Fury as a person, he's an excellent boxer, truly elite. His size is not what makes him who he is. Mariusz Wach is also tall. Do you remember Valuev, all 3 meters of him? Those two don't offer much more than big frame, which is why they are so mediocre.

Comment

Working...
                    X