Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: A Third Fight With Josh Warrington Is Personal, I Want To Retire Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: A Third Fight With Josh Warrington Is Personal, I Want To Retire Him

Mauricio 'Bronco' Lara didn't waste any time tearing down Jose Sanmartin in the ring before verbally tearing apart his next two stated foes. The streaking contender from Mexico City was unequivocal in his desire to close out his rivalry with IBF featherweight
    [Click Here To Read More]

He deserve a title fight and there is unfinished business against Warrington. Been waiting to see them fight again.

Comment

How about Lara vs Santa Cruz, or Lara vs Rey Vargas? Why is Lara limiting himself with UK fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
        How about Lara vs Santa Cruz, or Lara vs Rey Vargas? Why is Lara limiting himself with UK fighters?
        Revenge of the Barbarian, let Lara bring back the head of the cheating space raider to his people on a pike!!!

Comment

Warrington owes Lara a rematch. And I do give Warrington credit stepping back in the ring with the guy who knocked him out, but the third fight needs to happen.

Comment

Luis Alberto Lopez might beat him to it, Warrington will have a hard night against him in December.

Comment

Poor ol’ Warrington. I wouldn’t want Lara gunning after me in this way, he’s one of those heavy handed fighters where you can just see how hurtful it is when he lands. I’m firmly of the belief Lara would’ve stopped Warrington second time round if the fight had gone on.

Wood v Lara is a more intriguing fight, as Wood has shown himself to be tough as old boots and seems to pack more power. Suspect Lara still cleans him out though as wood can be easy to hit…

Comment

Lara hits like a mule.

Comment

I see Warrington or Wood avoiding the Mexican killer. So why not make Lara focus on Santa Cruz and other US-based fighters in the same division? What am I missing?

Comment

It's Warrington's arrogance that put the target on his back. He acted like the first was just a bad night. And then we saw the clash of heads but it looked like it was going to go the same way. Lara now has a reputation as a brutal slugger who will hurt you if he catches you. I hate Warrington's head-first style - very ugly to watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X