Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto beats Pacquiao and Mayweather withouth controversy, is he #1 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    and boxing floyd will be better?

the way you beat boxers is by pressure.

just because no one can do it doesn't mean it's not the way to beat him.

no one in this era can outbox floyd. going forward is the only option.
    I agree. This is why the only fighters who have a chance 147 and below IMO are Shane and Pacquiao. Both have speed and will be all over him for 12 rounds. However I would favor Floyd over both of them. If Pacquaio looks good against Cotto I will have to think it over, but as of now I will not make a choice.

Comment

cotto blew him?

What did you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Says a Cotto stan. Cotto couldn't avoid Margaritos slow ass shots. Mayweather would have a field day with him.
        Plasterito threw over a thousand concrete filled punches in that fight, he threw more punches in three rounds than Mayweather has on his last four fights combined. Mayweather would be running for his life if he ever where to fight Cotto.

Comment

I agree. This is why the only fighters who have a chance 147 and below IMO are Shane and Pacquiao. Both have speed and will be all over him for 12 rounds. However I would favor Floyd over both of them. If Pacquaio looks good against Cotto I will have to think it over, but as of now I will not make a choice.
          i want to see pac get decked a few times by cotto.

i also want to see if he can't hurt cotto with one punch. he doesn't have to ko him with one punch but at least stun cotto with one punch.

if i see pac eat a few solid shots from cotto and take it and if he can hurt cotto with one punch , then i'll give him a good chance.

if cotto can drop pac , he's not gonna be able to take floyd's faster , cleaner , more accurate punches.

if pac can't hurt cotto with one punch , no point in fighting floyd. he has no chance.

Comment

Possibly. Sturm had a title, and DLH fought a close fight with him showing he could handle with the best MWs.
            LOL a close fight?? only thing Hoya was close to that night was Sturms fists...

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              He wanted Cotto to kiss him and tell him that he loved him.
              Probably!!!!!!!

Comment

Pacquiao has the speed, and would be able to catch him. However without seeing the Cotto fight I would pick Mayweather. Come forward fighters do not do well against him.
                manny pac's style? I mean... manny is an offensive fighter!!

thats a smart post there man!

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  Plasterito threw over a thousand concrete filled punches in that fight, he threw more punches in three rounds than Mayweather has on his last four fights combined. Mayweather would be running for his life if he ever where to fight Cotto.
                  yeah and cotto will be eating left hooks and counter rights the whole time floyd is running.

cotto is too slow to beat floyd.

and NO he can't time floyd either. 'cause i know that's you guys answer everytime someone mentions how slow cotto is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Cotto did mess you up, when he blowed you and your girl off.

You are a true hater My man!!!!
                    I knew I'd get **** for saying that. But seriously, if that happened, I can't think of any other P4P guy who he'd rank above historically. Maybe Tyson. Whitaker, Chavez, RJJ, Hopkins, Floyd, Pac, they'd all be above him P4P career-wise because they beat bigger guys. Yep, even Hopkins. He shutout Tarver.

Comment

i want to see pac get decked a few times by cotto.

i also want to see if he can't hurt cotto with one punch. he doesn't have to ko him with one punch but at least stun cotto with one punch.

if i see pac eat a few solid shots from cotto and take it and if he can hurt cotto with one punch , then i'll give him a good chance.

if cotto can drop pac , he's not gonna be able to take floyd's faster , cleaner , more accurate punches.

if pac can't hurt cotto with one punch , no point in fighting floyd. he has no chance.
                      That's how I see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X