Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bill Haney Praises Team Kambosos: "We Got The Utmost Respect For You Guys"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
    Who cares.. Haney beat a scrub & still no one cares
    ——-
    Do you know what leverage means?
    Haney may have beaten a “scrub” but in the process, he is now the undisputed unified 135 Ibs champion. The first one in history I think.

He is also not even 25. Haney has plenty of options and is on the path to make lots of money as well as curve out a spot in history. When you say “no one cares”, you are either speaking for yourself or out of pure unadulterated spiteful hate.
    To prove this, I know what your response is going to be like. It doesn’t have to be but here we go …

Comment

As an Australian I was extremely proud of Kambosos, being able to bring fights to Melbourne that I could only ever dream of seeing in person, went straight after the best didn't take the easy fights, that being said Hayney just a class above I went to both fights and he was just too good

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        You gotta be kidding me? That's so f'd up! I don't know how he signed that? Undisputed is nice, but that's too much!
        Kambosos' promoter Lou Dibella, was the criminal mastermind of that fight indentured servant contract.
        It was even more underhanded than that, because it was a one way rematch deal.
        The the rematch clause was only in place if Kambosos lost to Haney ( which he did), but If Haney had lost the first fight he wouldn't have gotten a rematch.
        The silver lining is that Haney, beat Kambosos like a drum, and has limited Dibellas' future promotional profit, by taking Kambosos' title's.
        They all made million's off of the 2 fight deal, but Haney was cheated big time in the process.
        Haney proved to be a true professional in every aspect of the word, and soldiered through the disgraceful contract he signed in order to unify the title's.
        He's turned out to be a role model, that boxing fan's around the world can emulate, and be proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Kambosos' promoter Lou Dibella, was the criminal mastermind of that fight indentured servant contract.
          It was even more underhanded than that, because it was a one way rematch deal.
          The the rematch clause was only in place if Kambosos lost to Haney ( which he did), but If Haney had lost the first fight he wouldn't have gotten a rematch.
          The silver lining is that Haney, beat Kambosos like a drum, and has limited Dibellas' future promotional profit, by taking Kambosos' title's.
          They all made million's off of the 2 fight deal, but Haney was cheated big time in the process.
          Haney proved to be a true professional in every aspect of the word, and soldiered through the disgraceful contract he signed in order to unify the title's.
          He's turned out to be a role model, that boxing fan's around the world can emulate, and be proud of.
          I respect him for chasing greatness, but he better get a King's Ransom for Lomachenko! No one will view him as a role model if he keeps signing BS contracts! Let's see if he gets a one way rematch clause for Loma!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I respect him for chasing greatness, but he better get a King's Ransom for Lomachenko! No one will view him as a role model if he keeps signing BS contracts! Let's see if he gets a one way rematch clause for Loma!
            He took that outrageous deal, because he wanted to become undisputed champion at all cost.
            He doesn't have to ever take a **** deal like that ever again, and if he ever has to I pity the opponent that he's facing.
            Haney doesn't knock fighter's out, he he beat's them up for the duration of the fight, and that tend's to have a longer lasting effect on opponent's.
            Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Dud Crawford could learn a thing or two from Haney about just getting the big fight made then going out and winning it.
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 10-22-2022, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X