Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola To Joshua: Don't Be a *****, Let's Make This Motherf----- Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

I think your confusing Wilder and Fury for Joshua who would never get away with these types of hand picked opponents .

Arreloa was never in the works and never will be neither Fury or Wilder fans can say much either here , Wilder couldn’t do much against Arreloa who quit on his stool late in the fight ,and if Fury picked him his fans would say he gave Ruiz hell ,it’s a bunch of b.s as usual on here with clown fan bases .

Wallin who busted Furys face up is the front runner or anyone legitimately considered relevant right now .
    you’re almost as delusional as Joshua. Wilder couldn’t do much with arreola? Did you even watch that fight? And the fact that you’re adding fury to the equation of over rated fighters in an attempt to defend Aj the hype job just lets me know that you either don’t know boxing or really really love Joshua.

thack thack likes this.

Comment

But Kanye is a *****,
      He must have switched off the Usyk rematch near the end & completely missed Kanye having biarrrtch meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

If you read the article properly Arreola himself say's they are .......You must know something that nobody else does? ...Or is it just you?
        If I read the article like you I’d tell others to properly read the article ?

Arreola is not fighting Joshua just because he’s clout chasing ,use common sense Im begging you for once . Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          you’re almost as delusional as Joshua. Wilder couldn’t do much with arreola? Did you even watch that fight? And the fact that you’re adding fury to the equation of over rated fighters in an attempt to defend Aj the hype job just lets me know that you either don’t know boxing or really really love Joshua.
          I’m adding Fury because he tried to fight Charr until he got severely steam rolled on social media .

Arreola was fat and out of shape and made a fight out of it looking like a zombie ,the hardest puncher gave him weeks notice and had Povetkin on the table after he was cleared and won his court battle .

Im a Joshua fan because he’s fought Usyk twice now with active fights against top 10 fighters and your a Fury fan because he’s now fighting Chisora for a third time while giving deadlines to the actual guy everyone wants him to fight .

Do the math who real fans would back ,hey where’s Chisoras deadline ? Lol .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-19-2022, 11:12 AM.

Comment

This is the sort of opponent you would expect after back to back losses. I'll be pleasantly surprised if Joshua fights anyone much better in his comeback fight.
            SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

I would not mind if Fury and Joshua traded opponents, Fury should rematch Wallin and try to get revenge for Wallin busting up his face and Chisora could get a final payday against Joshua.
              Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
                This is the sort of opponent you would expect after back to back losses. I'll be pleasantly surprised if Joshua fights anyone much better in his comeback fight.
                I agree that this is not a bad comeback fight for Joshua, who just suffered back to back losses to one of the best in the sport. Arreola is skilled enough to keep Joshua on his toes a bit and old enough to be disadvantaged against a young, former champion.
                Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

I’m adding Fury because he tried to fight Charr until he got severely steam rolled on social media .

Arreola was fat and out of shape and made a fight out of it looking like a zombie ,the hardest puncher gave him weeks notice and had Povetkin on the table after he was cleared and won his court battle .

Im a Joshua fan because he’s fought Usyk twice now with active fights against top 10 fighters and your a Fury fan because he’s now fighting Chisora for a third time while giving deadlines to the actual guy everyone wants him to fight .

Do the math who real fans would back ,hey where’s Chisoras deadline ? Lol .
                  I’m not a fury fan at all and think him fighting chisora is a joke. I also think that Aj didn’t want any part of a fight with fury which is why it’s not happening. Although logic should tell him and Hearn that it’s best to cash Aj out now in a big money fight as opposed to trying stretch this run out, because he may get ended by another underdog before a big pay day fight can happen.

Comment

If I read the article like you I’d tell others to properly read the article ?

Arreola is not fighting Joshua just because he’s clout chasing ,use common sense Im begging you for once . Lol
                    You do a lot of laughing out loud , I picture you with worried neighbours and no friends .....and a life sized picture of Anthony Joshua on your wall. Make a little sense kid .

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
                      Joshua needs to fight wilder that’s it full stop
                      Coming off two losses? Why didn't you ask for Wilder to fight a top fighter after two losses instead of fighting a shot bum?

Comment

Working...
                      X