Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez Rocks, Drops, Decisions Gary Antonio Russell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bornboxingfan View Post
    Losing Dad with all the hats he wore, has rattled the Russell family. I hope they can re-group.
    Rip to russel sr

he set a great example of what a father should be!!! Look at the fruits of his labor
    Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

dominance.

rodriguez has always been top notch.
      i'm glad he was able to prove that vs a quality opponent like russell.
      funny how some ppl say russell was the man to beat inoue.

just goes to prove how elite inoue is

no P4Pers are destroying top fighters like the monster.
      all the other guys are winning on pts.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

He's a dirty fighter period - in 20 fights he has headbutted his opponents badly 3 times with at least 2 tech decisions as a consequence - and that's only the one's I know about - not like I watched all his fights
        As hard as he tried to cheat his way out of his first loss, all the cheating did for him was prevent his first knockout loss

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
          Gary Antuanne is still on top, yes? Stopped Postol, wasn't that the most recent fight?
          No his most recent fight was against Rances Barthelemy and they need to run it back because it was a terrible stoppage. Russell got hurt in that fight and it was competitive until the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            No his most recent fight was against Rances Barthelemy and they need to run it back because it was a terrible stoppage. Russell got hurt in that fight and it was competitive until the stoppage.
            That's right, and Antuanne got his hand raised, so still remains the winning brother.

Comment

Is this is the same Gary Russell Jr?

Comment

Working...
              X