Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "I Wasn't Impressed By Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather has to fight Mosley if he wants to be considered the best. Everyone knows this.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Floyd seen what Shane did to the Man he turned down 9 million to fight!!!
      He wants no part of that
      I once told you that you need to stop your hate against floyd he has wayyyyy better life than you will ever have.

Comment

• Shane Mosley: "I Wasn't Impressed By Mayweather"

What about the time when Mosley was on top of the WW division and FMJR was calling him out? SM seems to have forgotten all about that. As for all the weight issues, everyone should drop it! These fights have been going on for years, Roberto Duran vs Leonard, Mosley vs ODLH, I personally like it when great fighters see how far they can go. P Whitaker was another good example of that. I like Mosley a lot, and I think a fight with them would make sense. I believe MW should fight the winner of MPAC vs Cotto then if Mosley wins impressively in his next fight match those two. It has to happen anyway. Shane better not take Clottey lightly because he's another big guy in that division.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
          A jealous half-Mexican disgrace, this clown is. Name me a top American fighter Mosley has beaten? People forget this man is a drug cheat and is ducking Paul Williams
          THANK YOU!!! P. Williams all but said he would fight Shane for free, but Shane see him as the late V. Forrest so he ran from P. Williams real fast...or he could want more money in a PBF fight...which is the same thing PBF is doing with Shane...Shane wat goes around come around LMAO now sit bac and wait ya turn lol.....

Comment

• If you were not impressed by Floyd, why do you want to fight him so badly?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              Ricky Hatton calls Floyd out. Ricky gets the fight.

Juan Manuel Marquez calls Floyd out. Marquez gets the fight.

Shane Mosley calls Floyd out. Floyd bitches out?? wha?? GTFO...
              tey hav history Shane wudnt fight PBF wen he was up and coming now PBF is returning the favor thats all it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                JMM moving up 20 pounds is the equivalent of Floyd moving up to fight Hopkins at 68'.

That was my point.

And Floyd would never do it. Thats why people respect and revere JMM and Pac win or lose and hold Floyd in contempt.
                PBF beat Oscar at 154...so wats ur point.

Comment

Mayweather moving up 13 pounds to 60' would greatly diminish his speed too.

But the analogy is meant as a jump from your natural weight. JMM is really a career FW not LW. So him fighting at WW is a 22' pound departure from his best weight.

If you think that speed was not much faster than he usually is, then you must have not seen his fights against Pac where he matched him punch for punch.
                  Can I get ur email address, so that way next time I need an excuse I can just ask u LMAO!!!!

Comment

Yep, JMM put on too much weight, Floyd was fighting in his natural class and JMM was not.

I know you like to believe it was a fair and even fight, but I don't think even you're that delusional.

A young JMM at 130' can beat Floyd.
                    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (catches breath) LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BernardHopkins View Post
                      Mayweather has to fight Mosley if he wants to be considered the best. Everyone knows this.
                      Y cuz Shane is wat.....? Top WW, not really but it wud be a good fight. Shane jus gone hav to wait PBF only fight big money fights now and thats not Shane its Cotto or PAC Man..sorry but its just the truth

P.S. Shane was close a lost to Myorga...nuff said. But that said he wud giv PBF a fight not an "L"

Comment

Working...
                      X