Original date said,

November 2006.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post

Shanes teeth look fine, i hope that dentist appointment was worth it

Comment

• Mosley Just doens't get it...

Mosely and many people do not understand the business aspect of boxing. Mayweather is doing (now get this) exactly what he wants to do. He calls himself money for a reason. Hate it or live it, this is a business to him first. He worked his way up through the ranks. Mosley chose to go up through the ranks and duck no one. Even at the expense of quite a few losses which means less bargaining power. Is he commended for this? Yes, he is. Is he going to be rewarded for it? No, he will not be. When you're looking to fight someone, you can't bully your way in. Mosley has to reestablish himself. A win over Margarito isn't enough. His loss to Cotto takes him out of top contention. That fight really hurt him and I feel that he gave it away not cutting off the ring and digging into Cotto.
          So Shane can whine and complain all he wants to about what's fair and what isn't fair. All I can say is this. If you really want to fight mayweather, become pound for pound number two. Beat everyone convincingly and make it a mega event. Because if it doesn't make money, to Mayweather, it doens't make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by lcheezy View Post
            shane mosley did'nt agree with the pbf vs jmm fight but he agreed with the de la hoya pac fight. oscar towers over pac. even though he got his ass whipped de la hoya just could'nt do anything because the weight killed his body. shane's sorry ass needs to shut up.
            First off, Oscar didn't hold any belts nor was he on anybody's P4P list when he fought Pac. If he wants to take supposedly easier fights as he goes into retirement at 35 or 36 then so be it. But when you are the most skilled fighter in boxing and you talk the most **** about being the best you have got to back it up wit hmore than just fights in which you are a 30 to 1 favorite over a smaller, weaker, slower, and older fighter. Does anybody remember the 80's when Sugar Ray Leonard had a five year layoff due to his eye being messed up then came back to fight and beat the middleweight champion Marvin Hagler who was the most feared champion outside of the heavyweight division? Fighters like that don't exist anymore which is why Boxing is now a dying sport

Comment

• fcuk you shane,its ok for u to chase and wanting to fight pacquiao yet its not good for floyd to fight marquez,now that u need floyd u cryin like a girl where were u when floyd needed to fight you oh yea i forgot dental work.

Shane you dont deserve this fight,why aren't u chasing cotto? Maybe you scared of them bombs he trew at you the last time..and shane you said you wanna fight champions and that you don't care so much about the payday,thats bull**** if it was just for the love of boxing you would of fought p-will.

Comment

• CRY BABY SHANE. Be careful maybee floyd actually takes the fight and puts you in a wheel chair for the rest of your life. Be careful what you wish for ! money wont help then !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dmitch View Post
                  First off, Oscar didn't hold any belts nor was he on anybody's P4P list when he fought Pac. If he wants to take supposedly easier fights as he goes into retirement at 35 or 36 then so be it. But when you are the most skilled fighter in boxing and you talk the most **** about being the best you have got to back it up wit hmore than just fights in which you are a 30 to 1 favorite over a smaller, weaker, slower, and older fighter. Does anybody remember the 80's when Sugar Ray Leonard had a five year layoff due to his eye being messed up then came back to fight and beat the middleweight champion Marvin Hagler who was the most feared champion outside of the heavyweight division? Fighters like that don't exist anymore which is why Boxing is now a dying sport
                  Are you a child? You get upset when some guy talks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post
                    Original date said,

November 2006.
                    he's gotta fight someone? who do u think he fights then??? give me your honest next 3 fights for pbf

Comment

• Originally posted by EmBattle View Post
                      Mosely and many people do not understand the business aspect of boxing. Mayweather is doing (now get this) exactly what he wants to do. He calls himself money for a reason. Hate it or live it, this is a business to him first. He worked his way up through the ranks. Mosley chose to go up through the ranks and duck no one. Even at the expense of quite a few losses which means less bargaining power. Is he commended for this? Yes, he is. Is he going to be rewarded for it? No, he will not be. When you're looking to fight someone, you can't bully your way in. Mosley has to reestablish himself. A win over Margarito isn't enough. His loss to Cotto takes him out of top contention. That fight really hurt him and I feel that he gave it away not cutting off the ring and digging into Cotto.
                      So Shane can whine and complain all he wants to about what's fair and what isn't fair. All I can say is this. If you really want to fight mayweather, become pound for pound number two. Beat everyone convincingly and make it a mega event. Because if it doesn't make money, to Mayweather, it doens't make sense.

And thats what us purists sometimes forget! Everything is about money and if Mosley wants a big mega fight. go beat clottey convincely and then he can claim he is the top dog. Losing to Cotto did hurt him!

Comment

Working...
                      X