Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikaela Mayer, Alycia Baumgardner - Pulled Apart at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

Feel like Shields would be the safest bet out of the two fights but UK judges will try and **** that up.
    It's not like US judges haven't recently messed up scorecards - Don Trella, Tim Cheat-em - hell, manny rodriguez fighting this weekend got screwed in the Gaballo fight couple years back.

But, Shields and Marshall got no-one else to fight but themselves - so...... rematch in everyone's interests including the 2 ladies

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

This fight will be like Toney vs Jones or Lacy vs Calzagghe. The fighter with the most power getting dominated and dropped on the way to losing a decision. I just can't see how Baumgardner wins this. I may be wrong though.
      Mayer stays calm under pressure - showed that against I'm-a-douche - that will help her out - helluva fight that was - that said Mayer lacks power 'cos nothing she threw deterred the cybercop
      Last edited by SteveM; 10-13-2022, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Baumgardner called Mayer a horse face Karen
        Racism is accepted in that direction. No cancellation to see here

Comment

Baumgardner is too damn fine to be a fighting woman jeeez
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Baumgardner could the whole oven stuffer...twice. About the fight though, I think Baumgardner knocks Mayer down at least once, probably KOs her, but definitely wins the fight.

Comment

Two bigmouth women--insufferable people but good at their jobs. I'm rooting for the nicer girls anyway. The mean ones can get married & punch on their husbands.
              Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drainium-Dees-Nuts View Post

Please enter a message with at least 5 characters
                The guy holding Baumgardner back getting his sneaky feels in. I don't blame him.
                MANNY67 MANNY67 1hourRun 1hourRun like this.

Comment

I like me some Baumgardner

Don't like shields man she's annoying hope she losses but doubt it since that other chick sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post

Racism is accepted in that direction. No cancellation to see here
                    There was no racism here...she called her a horse face karen, as she should.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Baumgardner called Mayer a horse face Karen
                      I LOL hard at that part!!

Comment

Working...
                      X