Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos Focused As Haney Showdown Nears: "This Time, I'm Very Zoned In, I Will Win This Fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos Focused As Haney Showdown Nears: "This Time, I'm Very Zoned In, I Will Win This Fight"

George Kambosos Jr. has always flown under the radar. With little to no fanfare or attention hurled in his direction, the Australian native had grown accustomed to minimal public exposure. However, following his career-defining win over Teofimo Lopez on November 27th, 2021, Kambosos (20-1, 10 KOs) was shoved into the limelight. Ultimately, though he enjoyed kissing babies, and posing for pictures with a perpetual line of newly gained supporters, Kambosos believes that it placed him in an unfamiliar position.
    [Click Here To Read More]

u said it would be an easy win last time, stop talking or talk some sense
    Since1976 Deleted likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      u said it would be an easy win last time, stop talking or talk some sense
      I think he's just saying this to save face before cashing out and disapearing. Even with suits and turtlenecks, he'll have a hard time reinventing himself to stay relevent doing other stuff in his market, he's not exactly using the corporate Maloney twins holsome/golden boy approach.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I thought if he tested Haney's chin it would be interesting ...he hardly landed a punch and looked afraid to commit....I see why Haney is such a big favourite .....Skills are completely different levels.

Comment

Kambozo needs to make it very ugly if he wants to have a shot to win
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

There isnt a single day goes by when Teofimo would not be thinking about how he screwed up everything in one night.

Comment

Dear Kambosos if you read my breakdown advices for you and practiced them, you'll win easy.

Let's goooo god of kangaroooss!

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                Dear Kambosos if you read my breakdown advices for you and practiced them, you'll win easy.

Let's goooo god of kangaroooss!
                Take your advise he may get knocked out by a featherfisted fighter, who the hell are U?
                Rigpig Rigpig likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Take your advise he may get knocked out by a featherfisted fighter, who the hell are U?
                  You'll see my advice when Kambozo beat the crap out of ugly face, email belt merchant, huggies Haney.

Comment

The first fight was so incredibly boring. That's because of Devin Style

Comment

Working...
                    X