Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis, Jose Zepeda - Face To Face at LA Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis, Jose Zepeda - Face To Face at LA Presser

Prograis, Zepeda Press Conference Photos Gallery - A crowd of Los Angeles media attended the Kick-Off Press Conference in Downtown Los Angeles to formally announce 'The Battle of the Best', the WBC Super Lightweight World Championship between Home Ranked Jose 'Chon' Zepeda, (35-2, 27 KOs) and Forum Ranked Regis 'Rougarou' Prograis, (27-1, 23 KOs). (photos by Tom Hogan)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really looking forward to this one! Both can bang.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. Even match up in my opinion
      KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Respect to Zepeda for stepping up to the plate. I feel like Rougarou is someone that many fighters just aren't eager to face. I don't hear many ppl saying the words, "I wanna fight Prograis". He's a dangerous guy

Comment

• Please enter a message with at least 5 characters
          KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

whats with the chubby MarvNation ring girls?

Comment

This is one of those fight's that are virtually guaranteed to have a lot of SNAP, CRACKLE, & POP, in it as long as it last's, even if it goes the distance.
              It really doesn't matter who win's this fight, because they're both top of the heap type fighter's, and it won't be the end of the other's career.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                whats with the chubby MarvNation ring girls?
                LOL you can't get Top Rank girls with out Top Rank Budget....

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                  Respect to Zepeda for stepping up to the plate. I feel like Rougarou is someone that many fighters just aren't eager to face. I don't hear many ppl saying the words, "I wanna fight Prograis". He's a dangerous guy
                  Man I agree with you! Since Taylor everyone has avoided Regis. I think he gets a mid to late stoppage, but it should be back and forth until then

Comment

How I wish zapeda can shut this motor mouth
                    Last edited by BOXINGSD; 10-13-2022, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X