Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora: My Sister Is Most Talented Fighter In Our Family; Will Have World Title Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora: My Sister Is Most Talented Fighter In Our Family; Will Have World Title Soon

LOS ANGELES - Sebastian Fundora cannot wait to introduce another member of his family to the boxing world. The undefeated Fundora's younger sister, Gabriela, has been boxing since she was 6 years old and was a decorated amateur. She'll take a step up in professional competition on her older brother's undercard Saturday night at Dignity
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's not growing it's being force-fed, the talent pool is too small for it to be taken seriously. The 2 min round thing needs to change too. There have been a decent handful of womens fights that were entertaining. Those are few and far between.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      It's not growing it's being force-fed, the talent pool is too small for it to be taken seriously. The 2 min round thing needs to change too. There have been a decent handful of womens fights that were entertaining. Those are few and far between.
      It's definitely force-fed but I don't agree with changing to 3 min rounds most of them don't have the power to fight a more methodical fight and land a fight ending shot.

Quite frankly it'd be an even more dull affair then it currently is, it's more entertaining for the fans to just have them go hell for leather in 2 min rounds...
      jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Working...
      X