Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Gives Assurance that Crawford Fight Is 'Happening Next'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    If it doesn’t happen it’s a clear duck by Bud.
    Terence “TBE” Crawford doesn’t duck anyone. He will take Spence to school. If Clenelo wants it, Terence “TBE” Crawford will take him to school as well.
    Quarn Quarn Boxing401 Boxing401 like this.

Comment

Terrence will outbox Errol. Crawford is not a sitting duck. He will move and counter Spence. All Spece can do is go foward throwing a plethora of punches. TBud has outstanding defence and FOOTWORK. Many think Spence is the harder pucher, but look how easily TBud dropped Porter and Brook.

Comment

I think we can all agree that the last person we should be listening to is Keith Thurman. He keeps popping up every now and then reminding everybody that he is available for a fight he doesn't deserve. Like he has some inside track on the negotiations. Oh, and he's the A side, too.

Comment

and here I was thinking it had been a done deal already. Thought it was happening in November.. I guess I dreamed it

Comment

if u listen very carefully he says decade very quietly under his breath

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
              Terrence will outbox Errol. Crawford is not a sitting duck. He will move and counter Spence. All Spece can do is go foward throwing a plethora of punches. TBud has outstanding defence and FOOTWORK. Many think Spence is the harder pucher, but look how easily TBud dropped Porter and Brook.
              before i saw who bud's wife was, i was picking spence to win.

now that ive seen bud's wife,

100% sure terrence crawford wins.

without a doubt.

spence doesnt stand a chance nor will he ragdoll or physically dominate bud. it might be the other way around.
              truepugilist truepugilist likes this.

Comment

We are still waiting after 3 yrs. Maybe it will get done when Crawford turns 40.

Comment

Now I understand why 90 year old Bob couldn't previously get fight done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bornboxingfan View Post
                    Now I understand why 90 year old Bob couldn't previously get fight done.
                    Correct, it wasn't Bob fault. He made Fury vs Wilder and Crawford vs Porter. The one holding things is Spence.
                    Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                      outside of canelo, nobody has been given more than errol spence. except with canelo, he actually capitalized and became a true star

spence, with the red carpet rolled out has been one of the worst next stars ever, its all just supposed to happen for him , almost pissed it all away, not to mention his life. and he reacts with disdain when asked about this fight. **** errol spence
                      shut up fool YDKSAB! Canelo got to undisputed by fighting Callum Smith (average euro) Anvil Yildirm (sorry euro) Billy Joe Saunders ( average euro) Caleb Plant ( decent fighter never top 10 guy)....... Spence is getting to undisputed by going the UK and taking a belt from a top 5 WW in Kell Brook, taking one from Shawn Porter (top 3 WW at the time) Yordenis Ugas ( top 3 WW at the time) and Bud Crawford (P4P#1). Spence is the third highest PPV earner behind Canelo and Wilder and he had to work for that. Canelo was handed a weak azz franchise title and was allowed to avoid his mandatories. Canelo also has one of the weakest mindsets of any boxer ever. The guy isn't fighting blacks and no Mexicans. He only wants to fight white euros but that backfired against Bivol. The most popular American boxers are Wilder, Spence and Tank. So deal widdit loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X