Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn, Sauerland Hold Court at Presser, Discuss Benn-Eubank Being Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn, Sauerland Hold Court at Presser, Discuss Benn-Eubank Being Off

Eddie Hearn and Kalle Sauerland were in no mood to give up on a Chris Eubank Jr v Conor Benn fight taking place at some point as they reluctantly pulled the plug on the fight happening this weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Surely Benn will at least have to serve a suspension somewhere along the line ? and these can be lengthy, as should be .So is Jr. just going to hang around if that's the case, I know he's good at that.......But I wonder if the new motor has got to go back?
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

[QUOTE=thack;n31597131]Surely Benn will at least have to serve a suspension somewhere along the line ? and these can be lengthy, as should be .So is Jr. just going to hang around if that's the case, I know he's good at that.......But I wonder if the new motor has got to go back?[/QUOTE you make a good point

ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

[QUOTE=MANNY67;n31597137]
        Originally posted by thack View Post
        Surely Benn will at least have to serve a suspension somewhere along the line ? and these can be lengthy, as should be .So is Jr. just going to hang around if that's the case, I know he's good at that.......But I wonder if the new motor has got to go back?[/QUOTE you make a good point
        What about the motor? Lol.

Comment

Benn should absolutely be suspended by the BBBoC.

Hearn could have taken a page out of the PBC playbook and had a boxer on standby. That way Eubank could still fight someone and the show could have gone on.

​​​​​​
          Liverian Liverian likes this.

Comment

I was already dubious about Saudi fights given the controversies of that country.

If Hearn runs along there to avoid the drugs issues, then lots like me, will hopefully just disregard the fight, not pay for it...still.

You don't try and avert all reprocussions for a drugs cheat if you care about the sport being clean, and there not being another McClellan.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

They refused to take any questions from the media. Clearly have something to hide. They’ll do their best to brush this under the carpet. I guarantee the B sample never see’s the light of the day.

Comment

Disgraceful stuff all around.

Benn hasn't had due process?

He had a drug test and failed it.

Eddie speaks differently about Jerrell Miller than he does Benn, for some reason.

Comment

"Feelings also go out to each and every single one of the undercard fighters. Remember, it’s not just an event, it’s a camp for each and every single one of them that they’ve gone through."

Yes, Benn owes them all an apology for trying to cheat.

Another feather in vada 's cap.

Hearn & sauerland also need to explain why, in the best interests of boxing they were trying to hide the test result, as they obviously were. Probably why they didn't take questions.
                  Liverian Liverian Smash Smash like this.

Comment

3 cheers for daily mail & vada, bringing order to corruption & cheating, bit by bit

Comment

Working...
                    X