No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Benn Has Escaped His Schooling... For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash View Post
    eubank really has the midas touch when it comes to big fights, first it was his pen then little benn & hes just left asking when
    You're a poet and don't know it.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Why do people still act surprised when these guys slip up on their cycle timing…. All your favorite fighters are doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
        you guys gotta realize this fight was a scam from the jump. Hearn was just trying to get a few more Dazn subs before they permanently close shop. That's why he encouraged Conor to take PEDs to sell it. Dude was going to come in the ring looking like a 5'8 AJ. Can you imagine Haymon telling Boots Ennis to fight Dave Benavidez to save his company? Look man the jig is up, Dazn has been a colossal failure. Hearn has destroyed young Benn's reputation and career before it even got started. Just like he destroyed Andrades, Dan Jacobs and Tevin Farmers. Dazn needs to pack up and go away. We all know they're going away. We're just waiting on Thanos to snap his fingers.
        lol at 5'8 AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
          Yeah that's some bull man he could've let the public know but he was trying to keep it on the low until after the fight passed so he could still line his wallet. Apparently someone leaked the drug test results and that's the only reason action was taken at all, if not they would have let the fight go on.

He pulled the same **** with Dianabol Whyte against Rivas.
          I think it was a Daily Mirror article that broke the story. I agree though, shady stuff from Hearn. I think he was just hoping no one would find out and the fight would go ahead anyways. It's greasy and dishonest but sadly most promoters would do the same, given they weren't legally obliged to reveal the negative test results. Shameful all around.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

I think it was a Daily Mirror article that broke the story. I agree though, shady stuff from Hearn. I think he was just hoping no one would find out and the fight would go ahead anyways. It's greasy and dishonest but sadly most promoters would do the same, given they weren't legally obliged to reveal the negative test results. Shameful all around.
            Couldn't agree more man but sadly in a few weeks time it will be back to the normal British corruption. Jake Paul was onto something about the paid off judges as well makes complete sense.

Comment

Working...
            X