Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell-Aidos Yerbossynuly Lands On November 5 Showtime Card From The Armory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell-Aidos Yerbossynuly Lands On November 5 Showtime Card From The Armory

David Morrell will return to familiar grounds for his next assignment. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the unbeaten secondary WBA super middleweight titlist from Minneapolis by way
    [Click Here To Read More]

This coward Morrell turned down the David Benavidez fight to instead fight this unknown bum smh and he wants to be called a “champion” rofl

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
      This coward Morrell turned down the David Benavidez fight to instead fight this unknown bum smh and he wants to be called a “champion” rofl
      Exactly he was just using Benavidez name for clout he doesn't want it, immediately after he opened his mouth David responded and his father reached out to make the fight happen. Morrell became a mute.

Comment

Why bother reading the article right? This dude is his mandatory challenger.

Comment

No Easy fight by any stretch, Aidos is another one of those dangerous Kazakhstan fighters kinda flying under the Radar looking for that big opportunity

Solid fight BUT you can't call out Benavidez then when the fight is on the Table your Team Says "Not Right Now", his team is right I think it is too early for that one but then he needs to stop mention Benavidez if you're not ready to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
            Why bother reading the article right? This dude is his mandatory challenger.
            Doesn't change the fact that he called out Benavidez and went silent before this fight was even made. How the hell does one make a mandatory of a paper title? Canelo is the champ at 168.

Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

This is a pretty great fight, the Kazakhstani is a mandatory, undefeated and both fighters have beaten Lennox Allen in dominant fashion.

However, he shouldn't call Benavidez out for clout if he is going to puss out, don't tell me he lacks the experience when the guy was given an interim belt in his third bout, he was given the opportunity due to his amateur credentials so everyone involved should back the fight if they hold him in such high regard.
              LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

How come everyone says Morrell Jr has a 131-2 amateur record? He doesn’t, his amateur record is available on boxrec and there are way more losses than that. Don’t get me wrong, he was an excellent amateur, but he is hyped so much without proving himself because everyone thinks he has that unheard of amateur record, and it’s not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  Doesn't change the fact that he called out Benavidez and went silent before this fight was even made. How the hell does one make a mandatory of a paper title? Canelo is the champ at 168.
                  Because the WBA is trash and because it's a lot easier to enforce a mandatory on or strip Morrell than it is Canelo.​

I'm not even sure Morrell ever called out Benavidez or talked trash about him by the way. In fact I remember interviews of him on a yt channel dedicated to latino fighters - before the bscene articles - he was asked about Benavidez and he didn't say a bad word about him, only that he would like to fight him in the future. The opposite of what we've read here basically.
                  I find this more meaningful than articles where often a promoter or manager is the one doing all that corny shyt talking to sell a few more tickets and not the fighter.

Comment

Morrell called out Benavidez NUMEROUS times

Plz STFU!!!

Then when Benavidez said wassup lets get it rockin.. Morrell turned politician and said oh my team makes my fights..

Ol ho3 arse scab!!
                    Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X