Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Questions Why Fury is Even Considering a Charr Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Questions Why Fury is Even Considering a Charr Fight

Former cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew has questioned Tyson Fury for considering the possibility of making a voluntary defense of the WBC world title against Mahmoud Charr on December 3.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His credibility will go down if he fights char, but the other side of the coin is charr gets a good payday, this is not a fight I would go out of my way to watch, let alone pay for
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Bellew loves sucking AJ off doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Bellew loves sucking AJ off doesn't he?
        I mean, someone has to do it, never seen GayJ with a woman have you?
        Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Former cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew has questioned Tyson Fury for considering the possibility of making a voluntary defense of the WBC world title against Mahmoud Charr on December 3.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Its easy. The gyppo is back on the booze, coke and pizzas. He needs a fight against someone who he needs to do next to no training for. Hence charr or chisora up next. Fury is a proven liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Good ol' Douglas View Post

I mean, someone has to do it, never seen GayJ with a woman have you?

GayJ spending too much time with AKA Skinz

Comment

Jake Paul would KO AJ and fury in the same fight

Comment

Tony, I'm going to disappear to never be seen or heard again & live a normal life Bellew.
                Since retirement this g0b s#ite cannot stop going root deep on the rematchroom team.

Comment

Good to hear from Bellew again. Can't believe he actually did stay out of the public eye for so long after saying "You will never see me again." He'll likely go back into hibernation again, but it's good for it to be confirmed that the future HOF is still alive, well, and safe with his wife and kids. Respect to you Tony. Cash in

Comment

I think Tyson set this fight up with Charr in terms of pressing team Joshua to take the fight. It's clear team Joshua doesn't want the Tyson fight as it's them who according to Hearn was told by Joshua, Quote... 'to go their own way and let them go their way and see what happens' We all know Bellow is blinded by his love for Joshua so his option is questionable as always when related to Joshua . Tyson always Said he wanted a Dec. fight then Usyk 'early next' year as team usyk said.

Comment

Working...
                    X