Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Has Doubts: In Our Mind, Tyson Fury is Not Fighting Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    These deceitful negotiations by 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury and Frank Warren were intended to distract the public from the fact that Tyson ducked Oleksandr Usyk, using the same propaganda that he is now using with matchroom -- but it's everyone else's fault that these dangerous fights did not materialize, what a coincidence.

F-OFF, Tyson. Your fans are the same idiots that told me that Deontay's lawsuit could not stop an undisputed clash with Anthony Joshua and here these same morons were again telling me that this time it's different, a bunch of gullible clowns that point the finger at everybody accusing objective sensible individuals of bias. Tomorrow will be more of the same from Tyson and his stupid fans.
    You menstruating little b1tch, you sure you aren't a woman? Still salty and bitter from seeing The Gypsy King beat up your former lover? Twice! The baddest man on the planet haunts you daily. Now you are even more confused you are riding two sets of nuts now Usyk & AJ maybe 3 if you include Eddie. Sad

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post

You menstruating little b1tch, you sure you aren't a woman? Still salty and bitter from seeing The Gypsy King beat up your former lover? Twice! The baddest man on the planet haunts you daily. Now you are even more confused you are riding two sets of nuts now Usyk & AJ maybe 3 if you include Eddie. Sad

Monday is the deadline, get 'Diamond-Boy' char over here!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        I don't believe Eddie here. They ducked the fight as they should have because when it does happen, AJ would be a sitting duck for Fury at this point and everyone knows it, including Hearn.
        Sitting duck or not is about the money. What do they care? It's another 20M for them win or lose. Please

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Monday is the deadline, get 'Diamond-Boy' char over here!
          **** Diamond boy!!! You joking. The real Diamond is Porier. Boxing become a bad joke. That fight would suck **** I knew Spence scared of Crawford. Davis got court coming up for running that red light cus he a big shot uneducated fool driving $300k car and hitting ppl. Funny how he avoids any ligit opponent but can't avoid a red light n hit car full of ppl. Great guy

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post

**** Diamond boy!!! You joking. The real Diamond is Porier. Boxing become a bad joke. That fight would suck **** I knew Spence scared of Crawford. Davis got court coming up for running that red light cus he a big shot uneducated fool driving $300k car and hitting ppl. Funny how he avoids any ligit opponent but can't avoid a red light n hit car full of ppl. Great guy
            Facts. 100.

Comment

Incredible how any negotiation involving hearn and aj is a pain, even now that aj has 3 defeats.

Comment

Well he said it's still open for discussion but yeah, not seeming likely. Fury setting deadlines, Charr appearing to already be lined up. Joshua coming off back to back losses and having new multi-fight deal. This fight happening in December seemed a bit too good to be true. Looks to me like neither side really wanted it and are both trying to blame each other.
                786 786 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post

Sitting duck or not is about the money. What do they care? It's another 20M for them win or lose. Please
                  What do you mean, what do they care? If AJ loses again, especially by humiliation, as would happen, he becomes an afterthought whether it's right or not.

20 Mil is nothing compared to AJ's normal purses. Next time you respond to me, know what you're talking about at least

Comment

[QUOTE=Boxing Goat;n31594737]

What do you mean, what do they care? If AJ loses again, especially by humiliation, as would happen, he becomes an afterthought whether it's right or not.

20 Mil is nothing compared to AJ's normal purses. Next time you respond to me, know what you're talking about at least[/

AJ is on the way out regardless, so stop pretending. If you care so much about what another man is making great. With the Fury everybody knows he's gonna lose anyway but he makes big money I was guessing $20m based on 60/40 split. He's done in terms of being A side in HW division. He's still got something left seems beatable. So I guess at this point $20m say seemed reasonable. If he can get better deals I'm sure he'll take them. Obvious we both agree AJs not on not the best but not ready to fight the best and just a matter of how badly he loses

Comment

Working...
                    X