Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edward Wants Bam Rodriguez Ringside For Felix Alvarado Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edward Wants Bam Rodriguez Ringside For Felix Alvarado Defense

Sunny Edwards has invited US rival Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez to be at ringside in Sheffield to watch him run the "gauntlet" thrown down by Felix Alvarado.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Maybe it’s because they know, with my style, I would drain their soul; I imagine they can’t even bear to watch any of my fights because they know I make people look like they have forgotten how to box. They can’t comprehend it. They are playing checkers and I am playing chess."

This dude is going to be a legend. He SCHOOLS bam Rodriguez and drains his soul. Makes him forget how to box.

Comment

Why would Jessie 'Bam' Rodriguez fly to Sheffield to watch Sunny? We got plenty Track & Field races in America. Sunny has been booted at the negotiation table with Julio Cesar Martinez, no gate money for you 'Rat-Boy'.

Sunny Edward, you are better off calling Prince Patel to help sell tickets, but we know you don't want it with the punjabi 'Sexy-Boy'. The biggest fight out there for Sunny is the Prince and all the titles and glory that comes with the: Commonwealth Boxing Council Super Fly, IBF Continental Africa Super Fly, WBA Inter-Continental Super Fly, WBO Global Super Fly, WBO Africa Super Fly (vacant) golds.

Comment

This guy is delusional. Wants Rodriguez to visit him in UK just to watch him get smoked by smaller and older Alvarado.

Comment

Who does this bozo think he is LOL

Alvarado is even gonna smoke his boots

Comment

LMAO, Prince Patel calls Sunny ''Gollum crap''

Comment

I want to see it, Bam might have some interest. Who knows what Sunny has as an Edge? A big ring would be my first guess. We know Sunny isn't going to stand and trade. Alvarado is going to have a hard time finding him, but Sunny has to score too. He might be timed trying to hit and run.

Comment

The fight is being streamed for free in the U.S if you sign up to FITE.TV

https://www.fite.tv/watch/probellum-...lvarado/2pc8q/

Comment

Bam would torture Edwards
                  1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X