Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker-John Ryder Fight Being Explored, Interim WBO Title Would Be At Stake If Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zach Parker-John Ryder Fight Being Explored, Interim WBO Title Would Be At Stake If Finalized

The next step in the career of Zach Parker could contribute to the suddenly growing list of shared business between Queensberry Promotions and Matchroom Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

Get it on the Fury-AJ undercard

Comment

Damn, they did Andrade dirty with the decimals…. Sheeesh I’d have declined as well
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Canelo will never face either.. who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Damn, they did Andrade dirty with the decimals…. Sheeesh I’d have declined as well
          I'm not an andrade fan, but yeah I would not have fought for that, I do think he is his own worse enemy tho, he never has made the effort to put himself out there to the arm chair boxing fans. You get what you put in at the end of the day

Comment

Zanfer are not Mungia’s promoter.. they control absolutely nothing..

GBP controls everything about Mungia career, which includes Mungia getting $2 million minimum per fight

Comment

Could be fun fight between two C-level guys. Should be on undercard of some big fight

Comment

Husbands of bumdrade. I got Ryder by UD.

Comment

Mission accomplished! Canelo's next mandatory after the break. Not surprised if it's his first UK fight vs one of two lame ducks. Saw this coming a mile away. Brick Top is dirty as they come.

Andrade smoked Parker. Canelo's response - You're an ugly fighter even though you fight like BJS and Sweet Cheeks but I don't have to fight you even for undisputed. Canelo fans applaud.
                  Last edited by hhh1200; 09-29-2022, 03:56 PM.

Comment

This would be a good step up fight for Parker. Let's face it, to date Parker has fought no one to earn being a #1 contender.

Comment

Working...
                    X