Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Andy Ruiz ruin Anthony Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean all you guys are saying "Wilder and Fury destroy him", just I don`t see these two jokers even sharing a ring with him. they both want that UFC dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      AJ was flying high and the next big thing. He was going to make his triumphant debut on American soil at the fabled Madison Square Garden...and that night is when the wheels fell off.

Seems to me he hasn't been the same since.
      Too many people believed the hype. Even the haters bought into it. AJ got gifts in the Olympics, has never beaten any Prime killers, collected vacant titles, and his casual fans always argue 'Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda!' AJ is the HW fantasy fight champion of the last 10 years. But he has always been a very limited fighter, with a questionable chin and heart. Just facts. There are a small handful of people who have always stated these facts on the forums. And there are posters here today, self-acclaimed experts on the sport, who lauded AJ to the heavens, and won't have a bad word said about him. And today they are silent, or they've moved on to another bandwagon and spend their free time arguing about some other random fella being the greatest thing since the wheel. Sycophants.

AJ has made crazy money from the game. He also got pretty damn far, with the limited skillset he possesses. He might not make it out of the first round against Deontay Wilder, but would certainly lose that fight by a career-ending KO. And Tyson Fury would stand AJ on his head and run rings around him. Anyone who THINKS otherwise is not living in reality. I believe AJ is after one big payday, possibly against Fury, before riding off into the sunset. The problem is, like you say, for whatever reason, seems he has lost the heart, and shows fear in the same way Audley Harrison used to. The desire and ego are still driving him, but in the trenches, that is not enough. If he is not careful, he may come a cropper again against an opponent he is expected to walk over. He is lucky Jermaine Franklin doesn't have more pop, or he'd have lost last night too.
      Mushashi Mushashi likes this.

Comment

Joshua has always struggled with shorter, mobile guys with quick hands. Combine that with the mental fragility of a school shooter and its no surprise he can't improve as a boxer.
        Mushashi Mushashi likes this.

Comment

Andy Ruiz knocked the spirit out of AJ, it's still somewhere in Madison Square Garden.

Comment

Klitschko ruined AJ, not Ruiz.

AJ has been gun shy ever since going life and death with Dr Steel Hammer

Comment

AJ was flying high and the next big thing. He was going to make his triumphant debut on American soil at the fabled Madison Square Garden...and that night is when the wheels fell off.

- - Heh, heh, you alwayswif porkies.

Comment

No, he's just got to fight differently now. The old Anthony got knocked down and knocked out. Has Josh been on floor since? No, because he's better you could say now or morevdefensively minded like floyd

Comment

- - AJ exposed Big Baby--portfolio of drugs, Deyonce--BambiBooger, Whyte--The Shyte of, Kownacki--portfolio of sausages, Gypsy Blubber--see BambiBooger, and Pulev--KOed him in the end.

Fat Andy an American self identified as Mexican the only one to step in the American breech of AJ American debut now have the best scalp of all existent heavies of today.

How you Big Wheels collection doing these days?

91rq9KjiXhL._AC_SX569_.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X