Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter McGrail, Jazza Dickens Get Opponents For October 15 in Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter McGrail, Jazza Dickens Get Opponents For October 15 in Liverpool

Peter McGrail faces the hardest fight of his career when he headlines in Liverpool next month. McGrail tops the bill at the Eventim Olympia on Saturday, October 15 and takes on the dangerous Nicaraguan Alexander Espinoza over 10 rounds, in a milestone moment for the former amateur sensation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

McGrail's a great prospect who needs to be moved pretty quickly & I'd like to see him fight for his 1st title (English) against the Hussan/Najib winner within the next 3 months.
    Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      McGrail's a great prospect who needs to be moved pretty quickly & I'd like to see him fight for his 1st title (English) against the Hussan/Najib winner within the next 3 months.
      Yeah hes ready to go to domestic level probaly now hes that good an it's not a deep division domestically so he could clean up there pretty quick

Comment

Jalolov is a world amatuer champion an Olympic gold medalist an is like 10-0 now I think hes need to not be fighting journeyman now the guy is obviously levels above everyone he's stepped in the ring with so far as a pro. He could be like a Beterbiev where you could have him face fringe guys after 8-10 fights. Beterbiev knocked out two former world champions in his first 8 fights. Tavouris cloud & gabriel campillo. I know it's different heavweight but that's the kinda match making I think would be better for him
        Last edited by Boxing2695; 09-27-2022, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X