Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Golovkin, Charlo-Tszyu, Spence-Crawford, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Golovkin, Charlo-Tszyu, Spence-Crawford, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen 'Breadman' Edwards tackling topics such as Jermell Charlo vs. Tim Tszyu, the trilogy bout between Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin, Terence Crawford vs. Errol Spence, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ah, the old "non-accusation" accusation from this particular writer is getting old and very predictable

Comment

Ohhh boy. Here is the mailbag that will have sensitive Canelo fans coming back out of the woodwork to begin accusing bread of racism, sending him hate mail and swinging at air.
      His comments about Canelo’s clear slippage, rapidly descending down the p4p list, the multiple fighters he believes beat Canelo now and how Canelo looks different when there’s extended testing is sure to throw the most emotionally delicate group of boxing fans into a blind rage.

Comment

"That's roughly 6-8 rounds for GGG. That's a victory for GGG, and if not, at the very least a draw. I'm not swayed by biased commentary and judging, unlike some of these fanboys"

Screenshot_20220924_094623.jpg

Comment

But bro, I’m a GGG fan. I wanted him to win. I’ve openly said he’s been robbed of a better legacy. But he didn’t win that fight. If you gave GGG between 6-8 rounds, then unfortunately you aren’t informed on how to score a fight. You would have be generous to give GGG 4 rounds. Very generous! - Breadman

Wow!!!! Dude wanted to give ggg 8 rounds to 4!!!!! This is why no one could talk to ggg hard core fans for long.I know a gggtard who gave ALL 3 fights 8-4 to ggg. And like numbnutz had to do some mental gymnastics to give every round even some what close to ggg.

SMH...
          Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-24-2022, 03:11 PM.

Comment

"I had to write in because people to need to hear grown folks talking about what is actually going on inside the ring."

Man even turning my tv upside down watching the 3rd fight with 1 eye closed, sitting 100 yards away. I STILL can't give ggg even close to 8 rounds!!!

Homeboy needs go back to the kiddie table and leave US adults alone...
            ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Bread is the best. Boxingscene is fortunate to have him.

Comment

Bread was asked who wins between Usyk and Wilder but his racial bias couldn't let him say Usyk wins it.
                Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                  Bread is the best. Boxingscene is fortunate to have him.
                  100% agree. I don't agree with everything he says but I'll listen with an open mind.
                  FaustoGeraci FaustoGeraci likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BomaE View Post
                    Bread was asked who wins between Usyk and Wilder but his racial bias couldn't let him say Usyk wins it.
                    Idiotic comment.

Comment

Working...
                    X