Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Details His Close Relationship With Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Details His Close Relationship With Tyson Fury

Joseph Parker says teaming up with Tyson Fury has helped him to breathe fresh life into his career and that the WBC heavyweight champion is a relentlessly positive person to be around.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think Parker being Fury's best friend forever will help him beat Joyce. I've got Joyce, 8 rounds to 4.

​​​​

​​​​​

Comment

Joyce is closer friend of Fury imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
        Joyce is closer friend of Fury imo.
        I guess this means they are fighting for first place in fury’s friendship ?

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post

Fury's friendship > WBO interim

Comment

Rematches should be demanded by fans after 1st fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post

Furys the kind of guy that throws you under the bus if things go south , I find it strange most don’t see this but most aren’t hardcore boxing fans so I guess they can’t see a snake when one’s in front of them ? I don’t really care as I’m not big on Fury on a personal level because I’m an actual boxing fan I’m not interested in the crap he displays outside the ring I’m only interested in who fighting the fights we want so that immediately eliminates him on my list he’s a waste of time for me and will waste everyone’s time here if he could.

And it’s really beyond boxing it’s his character which is nauseating most the time but you could see the idiots on here who lap it up on here .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-24-2022, 08:25 AM.

Comment

I hear Parker's favorite dessert is Fury's dick.
                juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  I hear Parker's favorite dessert is Fury's dick.
                  Ha ha I hope Furys lackey gets sparked today . It’ll be a huge win fir actual boxing fans being Joyce is another guy Fury said he won’t fight ,seeing them together giggling reminds me of two girls ,two divas . Lol .
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-24-2022, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I thought he was gonna say he is coming out. He is very lucky to be called a former world champion he gladly play 2nd fiddle to Tyson very . He lost to Whyte he won’t beat Joyce.

Comment

Working...
                    X