Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony "Lightning Jr." Curtis, The 16 yr old Protoge by Roy Jones Jr., loses on his boxing debut to Javier Calderon who has a record of 1 win and 3 losses.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony "Lightning Jr." Curtis, The 16 yr old Protoge by Roy Jones Jr., loses on his boxing debut to Javier Calderon who has a record of 1 win and 3 losses.

Add another fighter that is being trained by Roy Jones, Jr.

Tony Curtis will make his pro debut against Javier Perez Calderon (1-3) of Mexico City tonight at the Grand Oasis Arena in Cancun, Mexico. The four-round bout will open the ProBox TV stream (9 p.m. ET/ 6 p.m. PT).

The 16-year-old Curtis, who resides in London, England, has made an impression thus far with Jones, the former three-division world champion.

“Tony only had 10 amateur fights,” said Jones earlier this week. “He’s from the UK (United Kingdom). He’s got such a pro style already (that) he didn’t need to fight as (an) amateur anymore. Here we are. He's my protege.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/amp/tony...mexico--169261

Last edited by BigDramaShow!; 09-23-2022, 10:32 PM.

16 vs. A man.

Comment

I thought L's don't mean anything

Comment

Bernard Hopkins lost on his debut too at the age of 23 it means nothing yet

The kid is 7 years behind in growing to be a man like Hopkins was
        FaustoGeraci FaustoGeraci likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
          Bernard Hopkins lost on his debut too at the age of 23 it means nothing yet

The kid is 7 years behind in growing to be a man like Hopkins was
          Add the fact that Hopkins was also in jail and fought there. Learned the craft while this kid is just some hollow bird chested fellow. I wouldn’t be surprise if they paid Roy Jones handsomely just to say that he’s work with him.

Comment

Thread fail after thread fail.....BigNoShow is consistent.

Comment

Haven't seen the fight but he looked very disappointed in the interview.

FdYslsEXwAAGNv1?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X